English on German site

*****rsk Man
30 Posts
Quote from *******n75:
Yeah I know what you mean. I’m also looking for an English speaking guy. Quite difficult!

why difficult ? i think , most of them wouldn‘t speek englishe
*****rsk Man
30 Posts
you have to read english at work, most of them have to talk english at work. Why not a normal conversation.
*****rsk Man
30 Posts
@ Fullmoon
so let us talk dirty in english about coffee and sex 😁

btw nice and great ass
Interesting conversation here. I was just nosy whats going on here. I am German but lived 17 years in Texas, USA
I just found this site here because I am concerned that I loose my English, cuz I havent had the chance to speak it very often. Alot of people have no English experience at all or are refused to speak it because of embarassment that they wouldnt be good enough or understandable. When I moved back to Germany, I spoke more English then German because the switch wasnt totally flipped yet. Lots of my German was in the back drawer and it took qiet a while to get it back out. At that time I always had problems with the coworkers because they didnt believe me and thought I am snobby cuz I dont wanna speak German and I just pretend the words wont come to me.
Well now I am selfemployed and dont have that problem anymore but wished I had more people I could talk English to. I had a customer from Great Britain. She was happy that she has me to talk to and I was happy I got her. But she moved back to England couple weeks ago.
Unfortunately I am not from the area most of you guys are from. So we cant meet but we can talk
****er Man
329 Posts
Well, lots of native German speakers master English suitably well - others... don't.

Those who do, however most probably are the better company in any language. Sorry, but I don't quite know how to word that less offensively. *lach*
*****_hh Man
10 Posts
Well I agree most of the people understand english when you go to party but they are more comfortable with German language. As per my experience it’s really difficult to start the conversation in English with couple/women.
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
All people know english *freu2*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.