My penis is too obvious in my daily life

My penis is too obvious in my daily life
Hello to everyone,

Let me introduce myself, I am a young man soon to be 20 years old rather tall 1m94 and slender who has the particularity of having a considerably long penis at rest about 19cm and rather thick 4cm with a rather apparent acorn.

I come to address you ladies, mom, with the greatest respect because I would like your opinion with regard to a situation that I frequently encounter:

Being unable to '' carry '' my penis upwards in order to hide its size because the sensation is very awkward, I have to wear it downwards which makes its size and shape quite easy to distinguish through my jeans or other pants that I wear everyday.

Having recently returned to working life, I increasingly frequent public places such as supermarkets or even my workplace, which brings us to the next point,

I must say that I have noticed that a lot of women react to seeing my penis.
Obviously I can't hide it all the time, so some women can guess its shape and size through my pants, which often causes a fairly sustained look in its direction and makes me uncomfortable,

Ladies, have you ever seen an average man of my kind (with an apparent penis) in your daily life?
What was your reaction ?
Or what would your reaction be if you were faced with it?

I'm trying to figure out what may be going through your heads in order to know if my feeling of discomfort is normal or not I must say that I am shy by nature,

I tried to find an answer on softer forums, but apparently the question is bothering,

Thank you for your help,
Hoping to be able to discuss it with you
I can only speak for myself as a woman and a mother. I am not prone to gazing below the shoulders when making eye contact in everyday situations. However, I have a son who also has the same physical attributes as you. I find wearing boxers and baggy jeans/pants with a top or pullover that is covering the region works best for my son.
****yle Man
16 Posts
I think your problem is similar to what many women with larger breasts experience, especially regarding the unwanted attention. What you should try is what women have done for ages- adequate support. So avoid classic boxershorts, go for tight-fitting briefs instead. Calida or Schiesser make good, taut and tight-fitting underwear in not too stretchy, but still comfortable fabric.
****doh Man
2 Posts
Consider moving to a colder climate. If the discomfort persists, that is.

It really is a blessing and a curse. You can learn to overcome your shyness, which is also something important to keep in mind.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.