Online Event for English Speakers?

********rrow Man
17 Posts
Thread creator 
Thank you everyone for your inputs. I think we have enough people to create an event and perhaps with limited number, say 10 so that we will have enough time for everyone to share thier views/points.

Quote from *********nwood:
@********rrow Deal. I'm in! *gg*
@*********nwood Super.. I would like to discuss further. Unfortunately I cannot Clubmail you (because I don't fit your search criteria *grins*). Please let me know how to reach you *g*

And once we have something, I will share a link to the event here as well for you folks *zwinker*

For people who are also interested in online German events, have a look - https://www.ffgzstuttgart.de/events/
*********le81 Couple
8 Posts
Are there any websites for English speaking swingers in NL
********icus Man
170 Posts
Quote from *********le81:
Are there any websites for English speaking swingers in NL

In holland SDC is mainly used.
****021 Couple
866 Posts
Id also be interested in collaborating, although Im fluent in D, my dom isnt. We published Scene 1 of our Sensuous Dinner Escapade on Joy, have a look at our profile > web page section.
The femme of DnD
*******nna Couple
14 Posts
We are in!!!
Great idea.

I will be happy to help with zoom or other tools if necessary.
********rrow Man
17 Posts
Thread creator 
Folks.. a very good morning!

@*********nwood and myself have created an English Online event:
Miss_Greenwood reads!

Thanks for your inputs which made this event to happen. Perhaps we will see us online in the event.. now have a nice Sunday *g*
am interested in reading as well. sounds like fun.
Profilbild
****shi Man
214 Posts
Of course I missed it.

Bugger
********icus Man
170 Posts
Quote from ****shi:
Of course I missed it.

Bugger

there is a next one planned:
Miss_Greenwood reads!
Löckchen
*********nwood Woman
159 Posts
Thanks for mentioning it dear @********icus! *g*
Hope to see you there guys and I really look forward to having a wonderful online discussion with you after the reading. *stammtisch*

*beep* By the way, on 6 July, besides reading 'Freesome', I'm also going to read a sexy short story written by another JC member which is an honour for me to do so. *ja*
If you write as well from time to time and want it to be read aloud, feel free to send it to me
(please, don't forget to tell me if you want to be mentioned with your nickname then or if you rather prefer to remain anonymous).

Have a lovely and hopefully sunny weekend everybody! *sonne*

Missy *blume*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.