Online Event for English Speakers?

********rrow Man
17 Posts
Thread creator 
Folks.. a very good morning!

Recently the number of online events has increased because of our current situation. I participated in one such event(EllaSpricht) where a small group talked about the topic 'Boundaries'. It is always interesting to hear other's perspectives and also is fun. So I looked for Online events for English speakers but I did'nt find any in JC.

Does anyone here knows such Online events for English speakers? And if there is no such events, what are your thoughts on starting one?

Curious to know your comments.. *zwinker*
****BG Man
62 Posts
This is the first im hearing of this?
Is it like a live video discussion on a particular topic?

Sounds like it could be interesting
However, now with the covid restrictions pretty much in the past, i am searching for a much-needed gettogether with some fun likeminded people. Unfortunately there are no clubs near me, which is a pity.
Löckchen
*********nwood Woman
163 Posts
I used to do a livestream event last year in which I was reading one of my own sexy short stories. This kind of erotic reading was much fun, however, the audience was quite small (my German erotic reading seemed to be more appreciated here on Joy).
Anyway, recently I've been thinking about doing it again soon. *g*
Excellent
********rrow Man
17 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ****BG:

Is it like a live video discussion on a particular topic?

It was a video discussion, we used zoom. But there are also, audio only(discord) events. But I personally think, it is more meaningful to have video discussion for such topics.

And where I live, corona restrictions will be around for some more time!
*******med Man
141 Posts
Good idea
******Mix Couple
79 Posts
Ha yes ! I was tempted to spend a night reading outlander books in my native Scottish accent, considering how many couples I see in here in kilts . Weird:)
Profilbild
****shi Man
214 Posts
There's loads over on Fetlife, especially regarding rope bondage. Just Google terms like Kinbaku, Shibari, Hojōjutsu, Samurai, Edo, Etc. and check out Wikipedia’s page on Japan, and Hey Presto, you'll find a cough expert.

Oh! Better make sure you’ve fitted fresh batteries in your bullshit detector *zwinker*
****ush Man
3 Posts
Good idea 😊☝️
Brilliant! I’m in 😁
********rrow Man
17 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********nwood:
Interesting idea.. I am now thinking, instead of discussing about a topic, we start with your story, from there, a group discussion where we stick to the core of your story allowing people to build their thoughts around this. What are your thoughts Miss Greenwood?

Quote from *********nPair:
Ha yes ! I was tempted to spend a night reading outlander books in my native Scottish accent, considering how many couples I see in here in kilts . Weird:)
Hey.. i did not get you. Are you suggesting, reading Outlander to us online?

Quote from ****shi:
There's loads over on Fetlif
Thanks Bakushi. But I like JC community, so starting/trying to build 'something' here *g*
Löckchen
*********nwood Woman
163 Posts
Oh yes, I would appreciate it a lot if I received some feedback and I'm extremely curious about what kind of thoughts and pictures the listeners are producing in their heads. *juhu*
The most powerful sexual organ we have is our brain, isn't it? *anmach*

In fact, it's quite difficult to be realized here on Joy via livestream as the audience is just able to type their thoughts and also I think it would be lovely to look into some real faces whilst reading.
Unfortunately, I'm not very talented when it comes to tools for online conferences. *rotwerd* *liebguck*
******Mix Couple
79 Posts
Quote from ********rrow:
Interesting idea.. I am now thinking, instead of discussing about a topic, we start with your story, from there, a group discussion where we stick to the core of your story allowing people to build their thoughts around this. What are your thoughts Miss Greenwood?

Hey.. i did not get you. Are you suggesting, reading Outlander to us online?

Quote from ****shi:
There's loads over on Fetlif
Thanks Bakushi. But I like JC community, so starting/trying to build 'something' here :)
that was the thought process once . No longer , but perhaps some of those wearing kilts in their profile pictures had a little fantasy about my home land , and outlander was popular then too. But then I realised I had more fun to be had elsewhere *top*
Profilbild
****shi Man
214 Posts
that was the thought process once . No longer , but perhaps some of those wearing kilts in their profile pictures had a little fantasy about my home land , and outlander was popular then too. But then I realised I had more fun to be had elsewhere *top*
I didn't know you were Welsh *zwinker*
*******2020 Woman
1 Posts
*top*
*******med Man
141 Posts
Beside the online events i would love to have real events for non German speaking
Part of the enjoyment is missing in the real events when everyone speak German and you find difficulties to communicate with the members there
********rrow Man
17 Posts
Thread creator 
Oh yes, I would appreciate it a lot if I received some feedback and I'm extremely curious about what kind of thoughts and pictures the listeners are producing in their heads. *juhu*
The most powerful sexual organ we have is our brain, isn't it? *anmach*

In fact, it's quite difficult to be realized here on Joy via livestream as the audience is just able to type their thoughts and also I think it would be lovely to look into some real faces whilst reading.
Unfortunately, I'm not very talented when it comes to tools for online conferences. *rotwerd* *liebguck*
That part, about our brain - damn right you are *zwinker*
And I will suggest zoom, it is easy to use. Miss Greenwood, we would like you to focus your talent entirely on your stories *grins* and i will focus my talent on the online tool part. Would that be ok for you?

Quote from *******med:
Beside the online events i would love to have real events for non German speaking
Part of the enjoyment is missing in the real events when everyone speak German and you find difficulties to communicate with the members there
The vaccination programs are being carried out and in no time, the real events will be back *g*
Löckchen
*********nwood Woman
163 Posts
@********rrow Deal. I'm in! *gg*
Very good news
Sounds like a good Idea✌️
******ert Man
41 Posts
Oké I will follow this 👍🏼
Profilbild
****shi Man
214 Posts
Interested, depending on time
Löckchen
*********nwood Woman
163 Posts
Are we going to offer this event here in the English forum solely or shall somebody create an official event for others too in order to register? *gruebel*
Profilbild
****shi Man
214 Posts
Might be a good idea to start with a limited number. This is a local group, for local people *zwinker*

I'm doing sweet Fanny Adams tonight, but I've got a session booked tomorrow.
********icus Man
170 Posts
Quote from ********rrow:
Folks.. a very good morning!

Recently the number of online events has increased because of our current situation. I participated in one such event(EllaSpricht) where a small group talked about the topic 'Boundaries'. It is always interesting to hear other's perspectives and also is fun. So I looked for Online events for English speakers but I did'nt find any in JC.

Does anyone here knows such Online events for English speakers? And if there is no such events, what are your thoughts on starting one?

Curious to know your comments.. ;)

Souds fun count me in.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.