Are any swingers club currently open?

****ra Couple
12 Posts
Thread creator 
Are any clubs currently open? We are in Luxembourg and wondering if any clubs in Germany are open.
********an64 Man
1,598 Posts
... have patience, and be safe...
Clubs, Cinemas, Saunas, kinky Dances...
We miss those wonderful inspiring moments, shared with dear friends and beautiful minds.
To this week, all such events have ceased until further notice.

But, ...
Incidences are falling rapidly and almost a third of the population had their first vaccination. That means, we will see progressive reopenings I believe within the next four to six weeks.

Have just a little more patience, and the fun will be wilder than ever before... at your favourite club or alternative.
... Hopefully, our locations and the hosts have managed to hold on to their investments...

Cordially,

gentle_man64
********an64 Man
1,598 Posts
Appartements and Holiday homes ...
... to add to above mentioned dynamic relaxations:
As of May 12th some special appartments will reopen, given the incidences falling below 100 new infections over 3 consegutive days.
I mentioned an example in my club mail just now.
Enjoy and be safe,
G.
Nothing open before October November may be
********ai57 Couple
38 Posts
Nothing open before October November may be

if it's true I think all will be die.....
Ich vermisse so sehr Sauna und Wellness 🤦🏻‍♀️
****BG Man
62 Posts
I am keeping an eye open for the same.

In my home country everything is open, including night clubs. Unfortunately there are no swinger clubs here though.
*****eld Man
34 Posts
Quote from ****ra:
Are any clubs currently open? We are in Luxembourg and wondering if any clubs in Germany are open.

Some parties are happening in Switzerland already (I was at one last week, great fun) and clubs opening there very soon. Flip and the Orangery have been recommended...
**********i_c_k Man
21 Posts
Quote from ****ra:
Club New Cocoon in Brussels was open last weekend for "bbq" *essen* *cheers*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.