Don't you love when...Don't you hate when...

*****ier Man
988 Posts
I love it when people actually read my profile before writing me.
I hate it when women think it 's only men not doing it (not related to topqueen post specifically) *zwinker*
*****ier Man
988 Posts
I don’t like it when men send dick pics
*gr*
*****ier Man
988 Posts
We love it when we have German lessons and we hate it when, we can’t practise the bloody language because our German friends want to speak English.
guilty *schaem* *haumichwech*

love it gettin' back here after some time and reading nothing has changed (almost) *zwinker* *lol*
Quote from *****ier:
I love it when people actually read my profile before writing me.
I hate it when women think it 's only men not doing it (not related to topqueen post specifically) *zwinker*

We know just as many women don't read profiles as much as men don't.
Quote from *****ier:
*gr*

Yo! I love getting dick pics when I have the opportunity to accept or decline.

Sadly, most guys that will send a dick pic in my experience usually aren't brave enough to follow-up with a chat on the phone; let alone meet.
*****ier Man
988 Posts
Quote from *******n74:
Quote from *****ier:
*gr*

Yo! I love getting dick pics when I have the opportunity to accept or decline.

Sadly, most guys that will send a dick pic in my experience usually aren't brave enough to follow-up with a chat on the phone; let alone meet.
Forgot to add the message *schaem*
Actually I's trying to say the same.
What's the matter about sending pictures of genitals, even, if they're truly your own?
But to the topic:
I'd love it, in this case, when I'd meet people, waiting for me, naked in the restaurant with their cock/pussy exposed, so that I can recognize them from the pictures they sent me *haumichwech*
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
I love it when Solomen only recognise the female part of our Profile and write "you have a hot body" or "I want to meet the Woman"

I hate it when you look at a great profile and slowly realise the photos are about 10 years old.
@*****ier 😂😂😂😂
@*****d79 😅 I just hate when that happens.
****BG Man
62 Posts
Love it when I put thought and effort into a message, and they respond
Hate it when they dont *lol*
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I have enjoyed meeting new people. Sometimes it can lead to more.

What dislike or do not understand is when you get a PN from someone in chat... and you say hello, but the person does not respond. Why send a PN if you are not going talk? It just annoys me... and they not quit the chat, they just stay in the PN doing nothing.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Oh hate the fakers... there are some couples/women on here that are men pretending to be something else.

I busted two people. Eventually they make mistakes in the conversation/mails.

And there are couple profiles, where the wife has no idea the husband is on here. Ok, at least they are not pretending... they admit it is a fantasy.

But the men pretending to be women/couples just to get off is annoying.
Don't you hate it when their body is banging but their package or personality is disappointing.
*******mot Man
41 Posts
that doesn't bother me too much, but I don't like when I get fascinated by a person by the way they write in the form but then get slightly disappointed by their looks or other details in their profile.

I love it when people can discuss a topic without taking it all too serious.
******rry Woman
1 Posts
I like when people actually take me seriously.
*****Guy Man
31 Posts
I love it when people are intellectual, open minded and engaging, not only physical/sex related, but also general conversations, beliefs and values *g*

I hate it when people are narrow minded, judgemental and straight up racist -_-
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.