Don't you love when...Don't you hate when...

Don't you love when...Don't you hate when...
Starting a new series of Joy related warm fuzzies/cold pricklies. Without name/handle dropping share a single experience of what you love or hate about your experiences in Joy.

I'll go first.

I love it when people actually read my profile before writing me. 😍
I hate all the long winded profile descriptions demanding everyone should read it before sending a message. I love live streaming.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
We hate it, when they write "write a clubmail with "Mädchen" as title, so we know you read our profile. What is that?
We love it, when we read a profile and it just clicks. It fits.
*******uder Woman
540 Posts
I don’t like generalized comments that start with: “women are like this” or “men do this”, implying that all women are the same or all men act like this.

I love that a lot of folks on Joy are pretty open minded and that almost all topics, including non-sexual related topics, are discussed in the forum.

I don’t like the perception of some people that everyone is only here for sexual adventures or a quick fuck.

I like that a lot of people, including myself, were able to form great friendships thru Joy, on top of finding fulfilling erotic exchanges.
****BG Man
62 Posts
I hate it when I get a message in another language and dont understand what the person said *polizei*
*******sex Couple
357 Posts
MarzBG.... *kuss2*
**********i_c_k Man
21 Posts
Hate: "Half" profiles.
If your profile says something like "Message me to learn more", or "Looking to meet cool people", that’s a bit vague and lazy. If you only have one photo it can even make one seem fake.

Love: A variety of photos.
It’s good to have few photos of you, face covered and stuff for privacy, but at lest one full body, so people can get a good idea of what you look like, and after that go crazy *zwinker* .
Don’t I hate it (as a New ie) when guys keep messaging even if I’ve said I’m not interested.😳
I don’t like it when men send dick pics

I love it when they write really nice texts and ask for date instead of writing forever 🙄
Don't you hate when short men have big dicks and tall men have small dicks.
**********i_c_k Man
21 Posts
Quote from *******n74:
Don't you hate when short men have big dicks and tall men have small dicks.
Ha! You ruin it for me, I was told that size is not important *rotfl*
**********i_c_k Man
21 Posts
Quote from *******t90:
I don’t like it when men send dick pics

I love it when they write really nice texts and ask for date instead of writing forever 🙄

I'm sure they are only doing that because they want to prove to @*******n74 that they are proportionally endowed *ggg*
I think size is not important to women who are able to achieve orgasm without penetration.
**********i_c_k Man
21 Posts
Quote from *******n74:
I think size is not important to women who are able to achieve orgasm without penetration.
That is probably the best explanation ever! *top*
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Didn't take long to reduce it to dick size again *lol*
Love it, when normal people have great photos,
Hate it when "hotties " have bad pics. Just selfies or with the toilet in the background
@*****d79 bathroom pics are a red flag for me.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
@*******n74 Yep. Especially with the seat up.
Don't you hate when men think being curvy is looking like Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Lopez.

Here is an example of what a curvy woman can look like. Naturally, we come in more shapes than dipicted below.
*****en4 Man
26 Posts
I love it when a woman is straight up and no messing around, just get to the point.
*******uder Woman
540 Posts
Quote from *****en4:
I love it when a woman is straight up and no messing around, just get to the point.

Yes, that’s a good thing. But it goes both ways.
I love when being straight up and to the point, a man respecting and accepting my answers or actions without getting angry, intimated or thinking that I’m a bossy bitch.
******902 Man
67 Posts
I hate all the "Rate my [insert body part here]" threads that are popping up in the forums.

I love it when you can actually make real contacts here.
*****ple Couple
73 Posts
We love it when we have German lessons and we hate it when, we can’t practise the bloody language because our German friends want to speak English. *lach*
I love when guys say they are only interested in having sex but then have a strict criteria for their desired partners but their counterparts should have none for them. (heavy sarcasm)
*****ple Couple
73 Posts
Quote from *******n74:
Don't you hate when men think being curvy is looking like Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Lopez.

Here is an example of what a curvy woman can look like. Naturally, we come in more shapes than dipicted below.

@*******n74 just men?
****la Man
44 Posts
I hate taking the time to read up on someone, and try to make a good first impression, just to get no response.

I love it when woman start the conversation.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.