Travel info from community!;-) czech/german border

Dears!! Did anybody recently travelled from czech rep to germany by car or opposite way? *g* is is possible with no quarantine? Anybody with a real recent travel exp!
Sorry for using the forum but depznding on the sources infos are misleading..:-)
Thx in advance guys!xx
*******ins Man
12 Posts
Yes, a friend is of mine traveled last week with her daughter. Because she had a negative test result, it wasn’t a problem getting in. However, depending on case, a quarantine may be enforced.
********7_77 Man
7 Posts
my friend came back from the Czech Republic 3 days ago and saw only the police in bigger cities, and the border was empty. And he had to look around because he had a lot of cigarettes)))
*****pup Man
3 Posts
Cau
Thx a lot guys!! We would do pcr tests for sure to be safz...how s the life going in berlin? Restaurants are openzd?
********Half Man
9 Posts
I traveled back from Prague to Munich on the 4th of May by car and there was nothing
Quote from ******149:
Dears!! Did anybody recently travelled from czech rep to germany by car or opposite way? *g* is is possible with no quarantine? Anybody with a real recent travel exp!
Sorry for using the forum but depznding on the sources infos are misleading..:-)
Thx in advance guys!xx

You could travel with a negative result.
*******ity Man
2 Posts
Quote from ******149:
Thx a lot guys!! We would do pcr tests for sure to be safz...how s the life going in berlin? Restaurants are openzd?

Unfortunately it's all take-out so not really possible to go out except for some private things
*******ers Couple
2,966 Posts
If you are traveling from czech republic to Germany and you stay less than 24 hours you don't need any test or quarantine

If you stay longer, you need online registration and a negative test when you enter or up to 48 hours after entering, PCR or antigen, accepted by WHO in German, English or French Version

If you are visiting family first grade, kids or husband wife, you need no test for up to 72 hours, just the online registration

But anyway, there is no checkpoint, on both sides.

Last time I crossed the border on Wednesday evening

Dobrý večer
Hy, I am a truck driver, with test you can ne 48h in Cz and come back in D without qouarantin, but depends on wich border and region you are going, for longer then 48h you need to make test when you come back and minimum 5 days quarantine with making ocr test in D, and also feel out internet anmeldung fur reisen.... Lg
****BG Man
62 Posts
I am planning some travels and looks like you need to have one of these three:
• Negative PCR test 72hours before you travel
• Antigen test showing that you have antibodies
• Vaccine certificate
Thx a ton guys!! Seems it s getting clear!take good care.xx
****BG Man
62 Posts
Quote from ******149:
Thx a ton guys!! Seems it s getting clear!take good care.xx

I would double check with the embassy just to be sure *g*
*******r87 Man
7 Posts
You can travel with nonproblem
*******7575 Man
1 Posts
yes, me, sunday from germanu to prague and at home in wien without quarantine.
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
im thinking - yes *engel*
It is
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.