Nudism & Sex

*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Nudism & Sex
Hello beautiful people,

This topic focuses on the practice of nudism, or FKK as labeled in the German world. I am personally a fan of it, there is nothing more liberating than sunbathing or swimming nude, passing a day among fellow nudists. My question is… do u see anything sexual in displaying nude bodies?

And, in case you see a very attractive woman (or man for tha ladies), does your mind drift away?
*******uder Woman
540 Posts
I agree with you that sunbathing and swimming in the nude is a great feeling and very liberating.

To answer your question:

No, especially within the context of FKK and Sauna.
In this particular environment I find it bothering when people display sexual interest or even just look to much.
In general I do not relate anything sexual with people in the nude unless they are engaging in a sexual act.
*******mmer Man
34 Posts
I live in the Ostsee and it's normal to see nudists and FKK in summer. I don't find Anything sexual about it. Especially FKK, Where kids and the whole family are naked. Of course, as a black man I get stared at a lot. But that is normal since I am normally the only black person on the beach.🤣
********2020 Woman
4 Posts
How do you deal with the attention? I am brown and generally love being naked - but get really annoyed by the attention/curiosity...
*******mmer Man
34 Posts
Quote from ********2020:
How do you deal with the attention? I am brown and generally love being naked - but get really annoyed by the attention/curiosity...

I don't mind. The novelty passes after a couple of minutes and they stop staring. Most check to affirm if the myth about black dick is true. 🤣🤣. They loose interest when they realise that our dicks shrink in cold water..like everyone else's.😂😂
****ubi Man
338 Posts
Quote from *******mmer:
Quote from ********2020:

I don't mind. The novelty passes after a couple of minutes and they stop staring. Most check to affirm if the myth about black dick is true. 🤣🤣. They loose interest when they realise that our dicks shrink in cold water..like everyone else's.😂😂

*haumichwech* made my day
****BG Man
61 Posts
If I see a really attractive lady, of course my mind would start to wander. As it would if she was wearing clothes too
*****ron Man
1,402 Posts
Due to the fact that everyone is nude and almost only elder people (me included) are there, no sexual athmospere is existing. Nowadays, a women which is at least a bit dressed has a much deeper impact on my fantasy than a nude one.
*****alS
7,395 Posts
If youi grow up with nudity being a somewhat normal thing, I do think that you get less distracted / aroused by the presence of naked humans. I myself tend to agree with @****BG - getting aroused or not by presence of a subjectively attractive women does not depend on the amount of clothes she's wearing (or lacking), it doesn't make a difference if she's naked or not.

As for nude sunbathing, FKK beaches or saunas - there is nothing I hate more then people getting sexual in environments where I just want to relax and not being bothered by other people's sexuality. It's public, and public sexuality is only ok where everyone agrees to be part of it. This is not the case in any FKK areas or saunas (unless it's special "sauna clubs", they exist). The fact that people take others being naked as consent to being involved in sexual things grosses me out - just because somebody is naked, it doesn't mean the person is horny or even wants tto interact with anyone sexually (or at all).
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.