lack of appetite for sex-womens

********e_21 Couple
1 Posts
Thread creator 
lack of appetite for sex-womens
Hey JoyClub,
I have an unwillingness problem about sex. I am a 21-year old girl and we are dating for app. 4 years with my partner. For the last 1 year I have an unwillingness and libido problem. I have done so many researches but they are not helpful. We have also talked about my problem a couple of times but I feel like I am the broken one and I am not able to make my partner pleased.
Has/had anyone the same problem? Any recommendations for me?

Have a nice day
*****ven Woman
7,313 Posts
If the situation has changed within the last year I urgently recommend a hormon status check at a doctor.
*********thing Man
31 Posts
This is a rather loaded post. By that I mean, no one is going to be able to give you the answer you are looking for. There are so many factors (health, weight, depression, a true medical condition, boredom, maybe his expectations are unrealistic, etc, etc) that can be a factor. Remember, we have been on a hard lockdown for over a year. Chaos has disrupted your routine, your life. I will also say the weather here in Germany has been shit as well. I realized I was going through a bought of depression after sitting on my butt for 6 months, couldn't go to the gym, no sports, and then summer is here and it is still cold and raining.

Basically what I am trying to say is, don't attack and blame yourself for someone else's expectations of you. Your man has his opinion of you but that should not define you. If you aren't at his level, he needs to understand and respect you. If he loves you, he will and as things get back to normal, hopefully so does your sex life.
**********ite36 Couple
27 Posts
What you are describing is something many ppl have had and dealt with. Some where medically linked. Others mental or emotionally linked. If you say this started about a year ago I would ask myself what may have changed to cause it. Start at the bottom and work your way up on the list of possible reasons why this is. It's also a important factor to have a partner that doesn't stress you about sex. Both men and women in a relationship have been known to comply to these problems by throwing accusations at their partner who seems to suffer this libido issue. Ask yourself simple things and evaluate yourself on the simplest levels first then go from there.
In addition to the comments above: Have you started or changed your birth control? Many contraceptives reduce libido.
********_Zoo Couple
3 Posts
Fromour experience this can be normal in a relationship. Sometimes it can help to try new things to spice things up a bit. But most of the times it is either stress combined with routine or something about hormones. Maybe the long isolation during the pandemie put too much stress on you. We believe that you should take your time and don`t force it. Don`t try stuff like Joyclub if you don`t really want to do it and take as much time as you need to recover. If that doesn`t help you can always see a doctor that is specialized in this subject.
****on Man
7 Posts
In addition to what kinkyplaything was saying: Maybe it could be related to a Vitamin insufficiency, like Vitamin D, B12 or something. Especially D insufficiency is common in Germany. If you feel tired, depressed or too easily stressed, this might be a sign. Or do you have an annoying job or other obligations, that are taking up all your energy? Wish you all the best, keep up hope!
**********Puppe Couple
32 Posts
According to my Doctor a small amount of the male hormone, Testosterone, can make wonders for a woman’s appetite for sex.
******ois Couple
36 Posts
I agree with this as well happened to me when I changed birth control as well, as soon as I switched back to my regular problem was solved. But that is just my case could be any number of reasons like stated above. Good luck hope you figure it out.

Quote from *******n74:
In addition to the comments above: Have you started or changed your birth control? Many contraceptives reduce libido.

*******king Man
13 Posts
A lot of personal growth can happen between the ages of 17 and 21, so perhaps one or both of you are no longer the same people as back then, and attractions have thus changed
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.