tenerife - erotic escapades and activities?

*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Thread creator 
tenerife - erotic escapades and activities?
dear friends,

i am going solo to work remotely from tenerife for 1 month - I got a nice 3 bedroom flat to welcome guests and maybe organise private sexy parties.. if i find the right people.. (if interested let me know!).

I was wondering if you have any suggestion for erotic places (clubs but also nudist beaches) in the island? I will work but also i hope to have some good quality time *g*

No sad places! to those i prefer just meeting friends in normal contexts and be creative.

Of course if anyone is there (or is from there) in July please do contact me! *g*
tenerife remote huly
Hey, the there are a few nudist spots. Charco la laja in bajamar, playa las gaviotas in Santa Cruz and la tejita in El medano. La tejita is the most sex positive one but its mostly guy oriented. Hope you have a good time!
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ***ed:
Hey, the there are a few nudist spots. Charco la laja in bajamar, playa las gaviotas in Santa Cruz and la tejita in El medano. La tejita is the most sex positive one but its mostly guy oriented. Hope you have a good time!

thanks inRed!
******ers Couple
7 Posts
We go to Tenerife every year, so can maybe help out *g* We found a few Tenerife contacts on SDC, maybe better luck there than joyclub which is more Germany oriented.

If it's your thing, there's a lovely erotic massuese in Playa Las Americas: Kundalini. We've visited 3 times.

We visited club Mystique in their old location. Their website says they are closed for covid still, so not sure if they are still around. The night we went was a bit underpopulated, but there was some fun to be had.
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ******ers:
We go to Tenerife every year, so can maybe help out *g* We found a few Tenerife contacts on SDC, maybe better luck there than joyclub which is more Germany oriented.

If it's your thing, there's a lovely erotic massuese in Playa Las Americas: Kundalini. We've visited 3 times.

We visited club Mystique in their old location. Their website says they are closed for covid still, so not sure if they are still around. The night we went was a bit underpopulated, but there was some fun to be had.

thanks so much! I am sure i will find other people over there, maybe remote working, but if you can share some good contacts it would be amazing - on SDC i am MOONSHINE *g*

already the info above look super interesting - who doesnt like a lovely massage?! 😉
****xxl Man
2 Posts
Hot boy in Rovinj for hot top couple
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.