Tampa Swingers Club

****bw Woman
12 Posts
Thread creator 
Tampa Swingers Club
Hi All,

I have a friend going to her first swingers club (eyes wide shut) in Tampa, FL. Since I have not been to a club (yet😉), does anyone have any advice or has had any experience there? Apologies if this is repetitive 🙈.
Thanks!!
****lz Man
2 Posts
Hi. Let's be friends
*********thing Man
31 Posts
Is she going alone or with a "friend"? It makes a difference. A solo woman there will most likely get chased by every guy. If she is very confident she will be ok. Although they do limit single guys there. If she goes with a partner it is a lot more fun and easy going. It is split into two bars, main real bar and play area that opens I think at 2300. Lots of options there in the play area. Beds, machines, etc. Mostly couples that like to be watched, people who like to watch, and occasionally group fun. Also they host theme parties which are cool.

Let me know how it turns out for her
****bw Woman
12 Posts
Thread creator 
Thank you! She’s going with a friend. I will let you know how it turns out!
****os Man
24 Posts
Hi, from my experience i can recommend Caliente Clothing Optional resort for her, its more fun and more people, the place is amazing specially Thursday, Friday and Saturday (by the way Thursday is ladies night she can drink for free from 7pm to 9pm), they have dance floor with DJ and they have the conversation pool and you are allowed to have sex at the conversation pool, its great place and i think she will love it
****BG Man
62 Posts
I havent been to that particular club. But advise for a first timer, just go there and enjoy yourself as you would at a regular bar/nightclub *g*
Remember that you are not obliged to participate in anything that you are not comfortable with, and that it is not rude to say 'no'.
Clubs usually have strict rules and do not tolerate inappropriate behavior.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.