First time in Berlin

****ais Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
First time in Berlin
Hey, I just broke up with my girlfriend and decided to make a quick trip to Berlin from 13.07 till 15.07, I want to get totally lost, get new sex experiences. Upon checking, I can see that swinger clubs are closed, the same for LGBT clubs. Can anyone suggest to me, where to go on those dates? Maybe someone wants to meet and do something? *ggg* Looking for a response.
*****alS
7,395 Posts
Both, Insomnia and KitKat are also closed. Berlin has not yet decided to lift Corona restrictions, so it's unlikely ANY party location is open.

If I was you, I'd go look for people to meet up with privately.
****ais Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****alS:
Both, Insomnia and KitKat are also closed. Berlin has not yet decided to lift Corona restrictions, so it's unlikely ANY party location is open.

If I was you, I'd go look for people to meet up with privately.
Thank you very much for the information!
Have they closed also for vaccinated people? I have CovidPass.

Can you suggest any place where to look for people who would like to meet?
*****alS
7,395 Posts
Yes, they don't have permission to open at all as far as I'm aware.
Plus, it's probably not worth it for them to open for vaccinated people only, it's likely not enough yet to be financially profitable.

Good place to look for people is here on Joy. You can also see if there's any munches in Berlin that are hold in person again, but I don't know any.
****ais Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****alS:
Yes, they don't have permission to open at all as far as I'm aware.
Plus, it's probably not worth it for them to open for vaccinated people only, it's likely not enough yet to be financially profitable.

Good place to look for people is here on Joy. You can also see if there's any munches in Berlin that are hold in person again, but I don't know any.

Thank you again for the information!

It's very interesting, how different restrictions are in EU, here in Lettland, for example all most popular night clubs are open till the morning for vaccinated people and they are full, all bars, everything. A lot of tourists come here to pary nowadays.
****_bo Man
1 Posts
hey, I am open for a casual experience if you are interested.
*****alS
7,395 Posts
Quote from ****ais:
It's very interesting, how different restrictions are in EU,

Oh hell they're different in every state within Germany, in some areas even in every city. It's a mess.
****exx Man
6 Posts
You can always visit fir example Vabali Spa for a luxury retreat in the nude. Not sexual, just a nice nude time.
Please PM us
****ais Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Im just visiting Treptower park.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.