Germany - fkk beaches?

****exx Man
6 Posts
Thread creator 
Germany - fkk beaches?
Does any of you have any advice on nice nude fkk beaches along the route Berlin - Munich?

Looking just for nudity, to enjoy the sun. Would be nice to find a place with lots of people in the nude, in all ages.

Many of these beaches are ruined by textiles, so please give me your best shot *g*
****uu Man
9 Posts
Does any of you have any advice on nice nude fkk beaches around stuttgart?
****ust Couple
4 Posts
Near Stuttgart there is a nice FKK lake at Neckartailfingen called Aileswasensee. Currently they limit the numbers of people there due to Covid to about 150 people at any one time.
****uu Man
9 Posts
thanx
*****alS
7,399 Posts
Quote from ****exx:
Does any of you have any advice on nice nude fkk beaches along the route Berlin - Munich?

In Munich, there is a FKK area in "Englischer Garten" (basically Munich's Version of Central Park), Multiple Areas along the Isar (best known one is on "Flaucher") and on "Feldmochinger See". There is also FKK areas in almost any public swiming pool in Munich.
what is FKK? excuse my ignorance
*****alS
7,399 Posts
Never heard the term? FKK is short for Freikörperkultur. It essentially means "being nude as a lifestyle".
@**********eline
We do have some FFK Areas around trier. Even some saunas. I could show you around in case you are new.
Looks like you’re in the army here, right?
********ight Couple
1,384 Posts
*******_81 Man
5 Posts
Hallo. Ich komme aus Karlsruhe, kennt jemand eine Nacktsauna, wo ich hingehen und nackt sitzen könnte, ohne fremde Leute anzuschauen. Dankeschön
LG. Marcel
**********aison Man
372 Posts
To be honest... you might as well go to the Netherlands when it gets warmer.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.