What "Vanilla" dating app have you had any luck with?

******ers Couple
7 Posts
Thread creator 
What "Vanilla" dating app have you had any luck with?
We've tried Tinder, but it seems to be all scammers, east asians looking for a visa, and people looking for serious relationships. We were hoping to find the occasional young lady looking for a one night stand and willing to experiment, but doesn't seem to be the demographic. Yes, we're unicorn hunting *goofy*

Have you had any luck with Tinder? What app are people using for hook-ups?
*********thing Man
31 Posts
Yeah I think you are hunting unicorns. From a purely one on one, Tinder provided plenty of opportunities for hookups and FWB. But to your point, the girl I've been seeing for a while wants to explore her "bi" side, maybe make a regular friend, and she wants me to just watch (she's possessive 😅). Sounds similar to your situation. We have yet to find anyone willing to even meet for a drink just to see if personalities fit. Let us all know if you find a solution ☺️
*******Her Couple
22 Posts
Try 3Fun
****021 Couple
866 Posts
Thanks 4 the tip 3Fun, checked it out. Any feedback on 3Somes app, anyone?!
Femme of DnD
*******Her Couple
22 Posts
Quote from ****021:
Thanks 4 the tip 3Fun, checked it out. Any feedback on 3Somes app, anyone?!
Femme of DnD

We’ve had far more success with 3Fun than Joy.
Feeld! You can also have profile as a couple there *g*
*********thing Man
31 Posts
.....3Fun app installing......🤣
******ers Couple
7 Posts
Thread creator 
Some good ideas here thanks! We had to be super discreet with our Tinder profile because high chance of running into people we'd rather not expose this aspect of our life to. If they're already here on Joy or a 3some app I care a bit less (clearly they're a bit fun). I don't want one of my innocent young employees or wife's colleagues to be shocked if they identify us in our profile on Tinder! *gg*
*******ery Couple
3 Posts
I am surprised nobody told you here "OKCUPID" I used it when I was living in USA but in Europe is also very good (decent amount of users) and a lot of possibilities to setup your profile.
****dus Man
1,202 Posts
Quote from **********y1981:
I am surprised nobody told you here "OKCUPID" I used it when I was living in USA but in Europe is also very good (decent amount of users) and a lot of possibilities to setup your profile.

Did it actually gain any more traction here in Germany, @**********y1981 ?

I remember having been rather infatuated with its question based matching system which I found exceptionally smart - but hardly anybody was using it hereabouts back then.

I also seem to have gotten the impression that it was more used for going after long-term partnerships than loose hook-ups; has that changed?

Cheers *g*
*******min Man
5 Posts
I’ve also found Tinder to be more LTR focused in Switzerland than in the states. As @******ers was worried about, the only comment I received was from a coworker who said it was stirring up gossip in the office…
****BG Man
61 Posts
Had more success on tinder, simply because many people use it.
It is too broad and exhausting though.

Feeld is awesome. That is pretty much a swingers app. Had some success there simply because everyone is there for the same reason.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.