Swinger party Nuremberg/Croatia

********uo66 Couple
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Swinger party Nuremberg/Croatia
Hello all,
We Are new at this site so we would like first of all to introduce ourselves. We Are young couple living between Split (Croatia) and Erlangen. We would like to spice things a little bit in our sex life so we decided to bring another man to our sex life (cuckold, hotwife, maybe even MMF). Idea was to go to swinger club, drink a little bit, dance and make things go easily…our question is there a good place in Croatia or in Nuremberg where this is possible? And do other men approach you while you Are in the club?
*****alS
7,398 Posts
In Nuremberg, Dreamlight is a swinger club I can highly recommend.
****t45 Man
2 Posts
I’m still looking for places
*****alS
7,398 Posts
Easy man! It takes a while to get replies, especially in the international forums that aren't super croweded on heree. Just wait, I'm sure you'll get replies. Might just take a few days.
****t45 Man
2 Posts
I’m trying to find some events in Stuttgart area also
*****alS
7,398 Posts
Have you checked in the JoyClub Events calendar already? Sex Dating & Events

Also, a lot of Swinger Clubs wiithin Germany are listed on JoyClub, you can check the list here: Swingers’ clubs
**********onnen Man
29 Posts
It's nice to have someone from Croatia !!

Ljep pozdrav ekipa, Ima puno Klubova samo ovisi sta vas zanima. Procitao sam za sta ste, imate Events-te i dosta deteljan opis parti-a. Ili Odete na forum ili nadjete Klubove na stranici.
********uo66 Couple
2 Posts
Thread creator 
It's nice to have someone from Croatia !!

Ljep pozdrav ekipa, Ima puno Klubova samo ovisi sta vas zanima. Procitao sam za sta ste, imate Events-te i dosta deteljan opis parti-a. Ili Odete na forum ili nadjete Klubove na stranici.[/quote

Hvala puno na savjetima. Nadam se da ćemo pronaći nešto.
****ers Couple
1 Posts
Hi, we are sexwife couple from Croatia. Would you like to communicate?
*******scan Man
3 Posts
Hi couple, on my way to Split in mid October, maybe you're there then?
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.