Insomnia or Swingeroase Zweispalt?

*****man Man
3 Posts
Thread creator 
Insomnia or Swingeroase Zweispalt?
Hi, I'm off to Berlin next week and am wondering whether to go to Insomnia for their swinger night next Wed or Swingeroase for their day long gangbang. Anyone who knows these places Id very much welcome some thoughts.
*******1_90 Man
5 Posts
I recomended you to go insomnia espacialy if you go in thuersday
I you will be in berlin in wensday you can go to zwispalt in the morning to the gangbang party
And by the evening to insomnia
*****man Man
3 Posts
Thread creator 
Thanks Ronnie - I cant afford both. Thursday at Insomnia seems to be a bdsm lecture night. Have you been to the gangbang before? Do many go?
*******1_90 Man
5 Posts
Yes i was in zwispalt in wensday it was amazing but in thursday in insomnia it was alot better
******021 Couple
5 Posts
Thanks. This thread is really relevant for us. Planning a trip in December and was hoping to meet a tour guide on here to have some communication before our visit.
******021 Couple
5 Posts
Do you need to be members or anything like that for Insomnia? What about weekend nights? Any pointers?
*******1_90 Man
5 Posts
You don't have to be member or anything but it would be 10% sale if you register to the party by the joy club website
******021 Couple
5 Posts
Ah that's helpful. 10% after a flight, 2 Covid tests, a hotel for 4 nights will be a welcome saving!
*****man Man
3 Posts
Thread creator 
Sadly my dad went into hospital on Saturday and I have had to cancel my Berlin trip however I aim to rebook in the next few weeks so would be interested in making friends on here so that when I come to Berlin I have some people to show me the best sights and fun. f you have time and would like a chat please let me know
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I went to Insomnia in Berlin once and had a great time. It really depends though on the night you go and who is there.

I met several friendly people and of course had some fun. Additionally, talked to the lady that runs the place.

What I did like was that it is not far from the Ubahn, so you can get there easily. Unlike swinger clubs in NRW which are usually situated outside of the city limits.

Now, I can not say ho Corona will have an impact on who goes to parties and who does not. All I can say is try it. If you have fun great.

Just make sure you get a test or whatever they require.
*******ssy Woman
6 Posts
Just lonely 😞 wondering if you can for a sex chat
*********acles Couple
1 Posts
Great thread - we are going to Berlin in November and interested in which clubs people would recommend - somewhere great for meeting other couples would be perfect!! All advice appreciated.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.