Thoughts…

Thoughts…
That's as far as I allow my imagination to travel. During the day, at least. At night, when I've got time to indulge my fantasies, I picture an entirely different scene. One in which the phone number leads to drinks, which leads to dinner, which leads straight my bedroom.
There, He eases me gently but firmly onto the bed, pushing his mouth, hard, onto mine. I explore his full lips, sucking, nibbling and teasing, before His tongue slides urgently into my mouth, showing me without words just how much He wants me.
My breathing becomes ragged as He looks me right in the eye and slowly slides both hands across my shoulders, slipping them underneath the straps of my top – then pulling them down roughly, making me gasp.

His kisses become tender as he slides His lips down my neck, flutters them onto my chest and clamps them onto my nipples, which He takes in His mouth one by one, teasing them with His teeth. Then, His tongue still swirling around my left nipple, He looks up at me with a mischievous glint in His eye.

Suddenly, He flips me onto my front in one deft move, grasps each of my hands in His, and guides them onto the headboard. As I hold on tightly, He kneels behind me, forcing my legs open with His knees and sliding my skirt up onto my hips with both hands. Yanking my lacy black thong down to my thighs, He takes a moment to drink in the sight of me. "Beautiful," He murmurs, before plunging His head downwards, the feel of His hot, soft mouth on my most sensitive spot making me groan with pleasure...

None of which is likely to happen, of course. Not while I'm too shy even to catch His eye.

As He makes His way down the carriage and squeezes next to me, I draw in a sharp intake of breath. I've never been so close to Him before. What if He can smell the need pouring out of me? What if He can tell I've already noticed how, even in heels, my head is the perfect height to nestle underneath His chin? What if He can sense how instantly, utterly wet I've become?
As the doors sweep shut His smell hits me. Warm, raw and earthy. A scent that somehow smells like home, but at the same time makes every synapse in my brain fire at once, and my knees buckle at the thought of burying my head in Hid chest and breathing in.

"Careful," He laughs as I stumble towards Him, my legs barely able to keep me upright. I'm melting inside, lust gripping my mind and body.
Glancing up at Him as his firm hands cup my elbows, He‘s still smiling.
"Thank you," I mutter, blushing bright, hot red.
"You want to be careful," He grins, nodding at my red stilettos as I ungracefully regain my balance. "You'll break an ankle in those."
"Yeah, I know," I grimace, as His eyes glitter with mischief. I almost think, then, that He can see into my mind and read my thoughts. That He can see the scene playing out in my head, in which the carriage is empty and we're both naked, my sweaty hands pressed against the window as I straddle Him, moaning, bucking, cuming hard.
******Fun Couple
1 Posts
We love it ..
*******9900 Man
3 Posts
A very realistic and well-played out write-up. Was able to let me picturize it with ease! Would love to read the next phase and soon...!!
*******ins Man
12 Posts
Sensual!
**********rlily Woman
20 Posts
Nice writing! Thanks for sharing 🙂
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Very erotic and hot.... sounds like a intriguing scenario.
Можно было и реализовать))
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.