1 Posts
Thread creator 
Clubs in Rome
In Rome…
But really hard to find clubs

Any recommendations on open clubs?
*********thing Man
31 Posts
If I remember correctly, there's only 2 and they are pretty far outside the city and hard to get in. There is one which is supposed to be really good but it's not really in Rome, it's about an hour north. We found Rome to be quite boring in the "swinger" lifestyle. Florence had more to offer and we just got back from a wonderful weekend I'm Barcelona. Now that city loves to swing.
****NL Man
13 Posts
Just forget about it. In Rome there's almost nothing. (I'm from Rome)
*******acco Woman
1 Posts
Rome is actually a beautiful place especially Florence
****NL Man
13 Posts
I meant clubs, not places to visit.
*********thing Man
31 Posts
Quote from ****NL:
I meant clubs, not places to visit.

This is what we ran into. Rome's club life in general is "dead" and the swing clubs are worse. Even using other apps to find a couple or another to join us was futile. Florence was a little better but not much. At least they had a couple of clubs open.

However, our experience is that the Italians are very reserved and reluctant to "party" with people they don't already know.

After all of our travels, so far Barcelona has been THE place for swingers/alternative lifestyle. Those people like to party and fuck. We made some good new friends there.
****NL Man
13 Posts
It's culture. They don't usually share their wives..that's why there are not many clubs around (blame the pope and the church for this)
*********life Woman
206 Posts
Quote from *******acco:
Rome is actually a beautiful place especially Florence
🙈
****98 Couple
1 Posts
Flirt is the best one in rome
*********olina Couple
1 Posts
Flirt has a new location downtown. But you can find also many group that organise private open patties
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.