english online events

********ight Couple
1,382 Posts
Thread creator 
english online events
hi international cummunity,
is there any place here in the joyclub where english online events can be posted?

would be nice to connect to other people *g*

Alexandra & Christian
******Mix Couple
79 Posts
What kind of events are you after ? I've seen some live cam shows for instance simply termed "for English speakers " whereas I've seen some events posted as miss somebody reads something in English. I can't remember details too well obviously *nein* . One thing is for sure, there are English speakers groups here and plenty that do. In the eternal wisdom of Wayne's world 2 ... book them, and they shall come. *top*
Hi very good idea . Thanks
****d85 Man
3 Posts
Hi y’all I am glad to see this events I am here in Germany stationed cuz my job in the army and look for more people to connect
****o55 Man
592 Posts
Would be great
*********rlust Couple
312 Posts
@********ight Hi Alexandra and Christian,
way back when I launched an international group here on joy club I know a lot of the members would love some English streaming! https://www.joyclub.de/groups/all_shades_of_s_k_in/
We have moved back to the US this year and the group has been a little idle, but I would love if you post your question there. Anyhow, I who had great ideas to co-moderate- as I am soo far removed now.

Cheers,

Susanne
*******ilk Man
9 Posts
Byłoby ciekawie na pewno
****man Man
5 Posts
I know lots of English speaking kinky people that would love to enjoy the fun here in Germany but are afraid their lack of a second language would be an issue.
****man Man
5 Posts
Any fun groups or parties in the Kaiserslautern Military Community?
Hello everyone, I'm here in Germany for work and i definitely need some connection since my German is really bad. I'm in Passau area *zwinker*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.