Maspalomas, 23.05-01.06

********g_AG Couple
5 Posts
Thread creator 
Maspalomas, 23.05-01.06
We are going to Maspalomas for a week. Any advice what to visit there?
******gle Man
1 Posts
Enjoy and have sex daily!
So sorry. I am unfamiliar with Masapalomas. But I wish you both a safe trip there and back and may your stay be joyful, sexy and loving!
*******l16 Couple
4 Posts
We are also going to PDI when you are there . There are quite a few clubs and bars , we have been told Come Back bar is a good place to meet *fans*
********Lust Couple
1 Posts
Come Back bar is a good swinger bar to meet and greet however not as popular as it used to be, the nearby bar Black Bulldog now has taken a lot of the swinger guests, both bars located in the Cita center. I guess a visit to Secret - a big swinger club in the basement of the Cita center can be recomended - however I like eg the small 2x2 club located in the Sandía center better. Enjoy your trip.
*******l16 Couple
4 Posts
Thanks for the info
Hopefully we will have a horny time *g*
*******fkk Man
1 Posts
Nude beach and dunas is must see *zwinker*
*******l16 Couple
4 Posts
We went to Seceret last night and my wife was very rewarded
******ple Couple
56 Posts
We are also going to Maspalomas from 10.06 to 16.06.. any other couple here in the same dates?

In Maspalomas there is a lot of “action “ and I would recommend it over Cap D’aged. Better food, cheaper, staff more friendly…

We like to go to the nudist beach, and in the kiosk in the middle of the nudist beaxh (can’t remember the number) there are a lot of swinger couples and men looking for ..

With regards to the swinger clubs and bars you can go to Cita..
There are 3 swinger clubs and several bars. Probably we will go to Gatsby, as it looks quite good and the reviews are very positive.

There are also another sc named Eden in the Cc Nilo. We were there before the pandemia and it was quite nice.

Finally in Maspalomas you can find 2 swingers resorts Venus resort and another one (can’t remember its name) and I can’t find it).
We were at venus resort (for a party visit) and it was quite nice.

Enjoy!
*******l16 Couple
4 Posts
Hopefully we will find some fun in one of the clubs tonight
******ple Couple
56 Posts
Share your experience here.. we will be following you on the 10th June
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.