Couples
*******bums Couple
8 Posts
Fun4Two
***bn Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Thanks a lot! 🙏❤️

Could you help me to choose between Fun for two or Fata Morgana?

We are only 2 days in Ams so we dont have time to explore 😃
**********lower Woman
353 Posts
Quote from ***bn:
Thanks a lot! 🙏❤️

Could you help me to choose between Fun for two or Fata Morgana?

We are only 2 days in Ams so we dont have time to explore 😃

En wat dacht je dan van Parenclub Monique
*******zaG Man
7 Posts
Quote from *******bums:
Fun4Two

My experience with fun4two is mixed. First of all, it is located literally in the middle of nowhere, getting there from Amsterdam will be inconvinient, expensive or both.

I was there about a month ago on Friday, and there werent that many people. They boast attendance of around 200 people, but I saw maybe 40-50. And the biggest issue is there was very little, almost zero "interaction". Few couples we've tried to approach before "the song" very quickly excused themselves.

By midnight, there were maybe 10 couples having sex in playrooms, and 30 couples running in circles between playrooms and watching people having sex. That was weird *g* And all of that were separate couples, no partner swap or anything else. Except for one threesome, but second guy was club's gigolo, so it doesn't really count. We left half past midnight extremley frustrated. No idea is this is the norm, or we just got very unlucky, but I'm not willing to repeat that experience in near future.
***bn Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Thanks a lot bro!

And, could you please ket ne know if you have been to Fata Morgana ?

💚
*******zaG Man
7 Posts
No, but I have several second hand reports that Fata is more "party oriented", while fun4two is more "sex oriented". Given my experience at fun4two, I'm not really sure what's that supposed to mean *g*
**********r2020 Couple
27 Posts
Fata Morgana used to be a very good venue before the covid circus started. No idea how it is now as everything and everyone have been impacted. It is a huge place so the chances are good to connect with horny couples. Saturday nights try to stay away from the dance floor or you may be stepped on by those ugly "real damage" boots worn by the big size dutch who dance all over the floor and the species amongst them *freu2* *lol* Transportation especially leaving in the wee hours of the morning can be a "lil project but if arrangements are made with a taxi all will be fine. In all seriousness I recommend the place !
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.