Visit to berlin

******001 Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Visit to berlin
Hello amazing ppl.
So I will be visiting Berlin in the month of November and will love to know some place to have fun and lot of sex. I am also interested into gangbang events if someone know where to look for or have recommendations. I don’t speak German will it be a problem on those events?
*********Sweet Couple
18 Posts
Hi there. No problem about not speaking German in Berlin, it is fabulously international, and everyone that I've met (~10 gangbangs there) has spoken English. My partner normally takes me to Insomnia to get gangbanged, and sets up private sessions in our hotel with 6 to 8 men at a time. I know there are many girls who love excess-of-men parties. Insomnia is great, Kitkat Club and Temple Oasis (although far outside of Berlin). Looking at the Events and Dates tab on this site will help with private events like mine. Hope that helps a little.
******001 Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Sure i am checking that. Thanks
*******par Couple
1 Posts
Kinky events in Berlin
Hey! We are couple from Norway and we visited Berlin for a kinky weekend a couple a weeks ago. We are a bit tired of "vanilla" swinging and looking for something more kinky.

We visited Avarus on a Thursday. Quite a few couples there, but we got the impression that the couples mostly had sex with each other. So it was kind of boring for us.

But we had a great night the day after at Tempel Oase. They had an organized event called "Stuten-Reiten" and we found it extremely hot since our thing is that she has sex with a lot of people. Especially the parade with the Stuten blindfolded was a very kinky experience. We had a great night, one of the most memorable was when I tied her to a cross and left her there so everybody who wanted could have sex with her.

The following Saturday we visited Tempel Oase again, but now it was really slow again without an organized event. So we left and went to Insomnia. We arrived at 02.30, but we really wish we had arrived sooner. We had an even better experience, the best we have ever had, when a long line of men stood behind her, ready to fuck her when the one in front was finished.

So maybe now you have an idea of what we like. We have the following questions:

1. Is it possible to have someone arrange a private gangang? At a private home or in a club when it is closed? Are there people who could help with this? She wants a lot of men so its almost impossible to arrange something in our hotel room, we would need a big suite for something like that.

2. We really liked the organized Stuten-Reiten-event at Tempel Oase. Are there any other kinky events like this? Somebody told us about an auction where people would bid on "slaves" for the personal satisfaction. Would love to know more about this.

Kisses
Sandnespar
******001 Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
There is a private GB event organised in a hotel. You can check events it is happening on 11/11. Maybe something interest’s you. Search in joyclub events in Berlin
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.