Make Love in English Please (An event Idea)

Profile picture
**********Event
953 Posts
Thread creator 
Make Love in English Please (An event Idea)
Dear English-speaking couples,

We have an idea to organize an event for English-speaking couples in Wiesbaden on 10th December with title "Make Love in English Please". We have talked with many people from international backgrounds who had difficulties mixing up because of the language barrier. We want to make it possible for English-speaking people to meet.This is also the idea of this group.

We would like to invite people of all nationalities who speak English to this event. We would love to invite German people too, but only with the condition that they communicate in English. *g*

What do you think of this idea? Please write if you would like to join and give your suggestions! Please let us know if this date is okay for you.

We are looking forward to your response.
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
Are you wanting to invite people, meaning all sexualities, single males and females included or just couples?

You start specifying it as couples and then change your terminology to people. Can you Please clarify?

Thanks
Thank you for this wonderful initiative… I have a question, is this event only for couples or also single’s also invited? Please let me know.. ❤️
****hs Couple
9 Posts
Interested so it will depend for us on the mix of people, no of attendees, average age, and the number of singles present.
*******y28 Man
14 Posts
This sounds wonderful, I'm from Ireland so I am a native English speaker. I moved to Dresden in January so this would be great for my partner and I (she is German)
We've been to paradise here in Dresden but for me it was a little bit awkward because my German level is not so good, but it was still alot of fun
Profile picture
**********Event
953 Posts
Thread creator 
Hello again,
We hope not to disappoint single guys here. Intially, this idea is for a couple party. Maybe in future we organize an event that includes single guys as well.
***ka Woman
21 Posts
I might be wrong but from what I see everyone thinks about couples, not many about singles (both male and female). I know that for male singles one of many reasons is that some behave like they came to get free sex etc, but single women like me would like to have a chance to meet a single guy who is into swing and looks for a relationship.
Profile picture
**********Event
953 Posts
Thread creator 
@***ka You are right and I completely understand your point of view.
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I suspected you were only interested in Couples as it is the first thing you mention.

Even as a single, from the outside, I think you are onto a good idea and hope you develop your idea into a reality, be it not for me. I know my biggest difficulty is language when it comes to connecting and I have made a lot of wonderful friends at the Clubs that do speak English, even when they modestly claim their skill is bad. I happily explain it is far better than my German skill.

With couples, I only enjoy conversation and I don’t venture beyond to intimacy, because I just feel the lines are not clear and I don’t choose to impose, offend or second guess other people’s rules or relationships, nor do I judge. I find it more valuable to grow your acquaintances and that introduces you to new experiences and other singles that revolve in the scene, which I do connect with intimately.

If you do decide to extend to both female and male singles, I would definitely be open to participating and welcome the opportunity to meet more people in a such a social environment that you don’t approach for fear they do not speak English.

Thanks

Noel
*******y28 Man
14 Posts
Quote from ***ka:
I might be wrong but from what I see everyone thinks about couples, not many about singles (both male and female). I know that for male singles one of many reasons is that some behave like they came to get free sex etc, but single women like me would like to have a chance to meet a single guy who is into swing and looks for a relationship.

I've seen that aswell, both here and back home. It's off putting even for me to see.
I personally think some sort of ratio and screening process is a good idea.
Also problem give space preference to couples and singles maybe.
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
I have watched and dealt with disrespectful single guys of all ages and races at Avarus Events. it is hardly surprising that Single men are so unfairly excluded and I personally hate being lumped in with them and this is probably why I respect boundaries to the point of language at events and do not presume people speak English. I wait until they acknowledge or commence conversation with me after hearing from the people I am with that I am Australian.

I have been mid intimacy with a woman at Avarus numerous times to suddenly have her jump because some slimebag has touched her inappropriately, without warning, without any previous engagement and without permission or invite. On a few occasions I have lost it at them. One time in the Spa while she was on top of me after this guy did this I said, ‘did you get an invitation? I don’t recall her sending one nor did you send an RSVP, so back the fuck off!’

What pissed me off more was that one woman in the Spa was defending the behaviour saying that it is to be expected in a club. Not every woman wants a gang bang and it disgusts me that a lot of guys think it is okay to just join in without even the courtesy of talking with the lady first. It is disrespectful to the woman and to the person she is with. I think there are very clear signs when a woman wants numerous men at once, and that is fine, but I don’t partake in Gang Bangs as it is not my thing.

I have even had a guy start jerking off right almost in my face while I am with someone to which he was told where to go really quickly. So I get it, have experienced it and I don’t know how to separate yourself from this stigma when you are at a club and single… for me, it is a case of being what some think is maybe stand off’ish but I am hate appearing as such as well, since I welcome conversation.

I don’t think it is reasonable to touch anyone unless you have been given a green light and these guys think a woman having sex that is naked is a green light, so I get why you want to keep it couples only. Thanks to these slime, all single men are deemed persona non grata at events. I just hate their desperation as well
***ka Woman
21 Posts
Quote from *****SFX:
I have watched and dealt with disrespectful single guys of all ages and races at Avarus Events. it is hardly surprising that Single men are so unfairly excluded and I personally hate being lumped in with them and this is probably why I respect boundaries to the point of language at events and do not presume people speak English. I wait until they acknowledge or commence conversation with me after hearing from the people I am with that I am Australian.

I have been mid intimacy with a woman at Avarus numerous times to suddenly have her jump because some slimebag has touched her inappropriately, without warning, without any previous engagement and without permission or invite. On a few occasions I have lost it at them. One time in the Spa while she was on top of me after this guy did this I said, ‘did you get an invitation? I don’t recall her sending one nor did you send an RSVP, so back the fuck off!’

What pissed me off more was that one woman in the Spa was defending the behaviour saying that it is to be expected in a club. Not every woman wants a gang bang and it disgusts me that a lot of guys think it is okay to just join in without even the courtesy of talking with the lady first. It is disrespectful to the woman and to the person she is with. I think there are very clear signs when a woman wants numerous men at once, and that is fine, but I don’t partake in Gang Bangs as it is not my thing.

I have even had a guy start jerking off right almost in my face while I am with someone to which he was told where to go really quickly. So I get it, have experienced it and I don’t know how to separate yourself from this stigma when you are at a club and single… for me, it is a case of being what some think is maybe stand off’ish but I am hate appearing as such as well, since I welcome conversation.

I don’t think it is reasonable to touch anyone unless you have been given a green light and these guys think a woman having sex that is naked is a green light, so I get why you want to keep it couples only. Thanks to these slime, all single men are deemed persona non grata at events. I just hate their desperation as well

And here I thought that such things happen in Poland only. Shame. And no, nobody should defend such behavior. I am very vocal about how I fight with toxic behaviors, so I have some enemies (I was even excluded from a party list for an event I already attended couple of times because somebody did not like me being loud about shitty people).

I remember telling one guy in club that if he won't stop doing what he is doing (constantly pulling my head towards his dick which was not even hard), I will hit him.

So yeah, I really get it why many people don't want singles around. But I can't comprehend why singles behave like this in the first place.
Great initiative! As a kinky single woman club nights feel like a really safe environment for me to meet new people. While I get the aversion to single men in general, I would personally like to meet men who aren't already in couples. Having a higher entry fee for single men usually seems an effective deterrent to assholes.
Please keep us informed if you ever run an event which includes hose of us who are single.
Thanks and best of luck with it!
*********kkal Man
7 Posts
Interested
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
Actually, Higher Entry does not decrease the assholes and this has been proven over and over… One can argue the quality of women has to also reflect the cost of admission and at numerous venues this is not the case and the quality men you seem to want will stop attending… Of course if you want guys who just want to stick their dick in anything, it will probably work for you… It is not all one way in my opinion and if you charge far lower for couples and females then the quality of that genre decreases. You have to be fair and equal without discrimination and focus on more rigid vetting of all people
I like the idea!!

Opening to single women too?

💕
Profile picture
**********Event
953 Posts
Thread creator 
@****90 Of course *g*
That’s a great idea!!! Thank you! I’m not sure if I have time, but if so-I’m interested in.
****_76 Man
39 Posts
I’m a single guy looking forward to meet and have a great time.
********opez Man
37 Posts
Hope you are open to invite singles as well
It is excellent idea, and if singles f or m are also allowed even better. Of course everyone should behave with respect towards the rest.
Are singles aloowed?
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.