Consent is sexy

*******brat Woman
1,206 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Consent is sexy
Consent is key for all the fun and sex positive things we do and talk about on here.
Our author Roy Graff agrees in his article C is for Consent and talks about ways to give, refuse and revoke consent.

Consent is sexy as they say and we want to know how that is true for you?

• What are your favorite ways to give or ask for consent?
  • When was giving or receiving consent the sexiest for you?
  • But also, what works best in your “negotiations”?

Best
Servicebrat
JOY-Team
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
A look of desire and a kiss… it all starts and goes from there… the more passionate the faster it goes
Profile pictureProfile picture
**********atrix
5 Posts
I love to slowly tell a partner exactly what I would like to do with them. This can be an incredibly hot way to begin foreplay! For example, I might approach them with a hungry look in my eyes and say "I really want to pull your pants down right now!" then wait and watch as their eyes widen with delight and they (hopefully) nod eagerly and say "YES!"
******ado Man
13 Posts
Interesting question! I've always been more on the side of encouraging others to tell me what they want, so the question of consent has never really come up for me.

I did one time ask a girl, just as we were getting started, "how do you like it?" (just trying to find out what she wanted, or was into), and she kinda freaked out. She thought I was just asking if she wanted anal, and didn't really know how to respond. The next day I got a message from her saying that she didn't think we were a good match (or something like that), and that was the end of it.

I guess my directness backfired! I thought the night went well, but she apparently didn't... *snief*
*********the22 Man
18 Posts
Quote from **********atrix:
I love to slowly tell a partner exactly what I would like to do with them. This can be an incredibly hot way to begin foreplay! For example, I might approach them with a hungry look in my eyes and say "I really want to pull your pants down right now!" then wait and watch as their eyes widen with delight and they (hopefully) nod eagerly and say "YES!"
THIS! gets me on every time.
***51 Man
43 Posts
Ich bin auch vorzugsweise der Typ, der der Partnerin die Initiative überlässt und gerne darauf zustimmend reagiert.
Will die Lady aber meine Initiative, beginne ich mit einschmeichelnder Musik (L'Amourhatscher in der Diktion von Erika Pluhar) und Küssen, mit vorerst vorsichtigem Vortasten der Hände unter Beachtung ihrer Reaktion.
Verbale Kommunikation über meine Vorstellungen - um ihr nahezubringen, wo meine Möglichkeiten und (altersbedingten) Grenzen sind (damit sie auch möglichst auf ihre Rechnung kommt) - bewähren sich eher abseits des Bettes.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.