Let's appreciate Dicks!

**********e_102 Man
41 Posts
Ein Schwanz kann lang und sehr dick sein aber warum sollte er dabei nicht schön Aussehen um eine Frau zu begeistern.
*********life Woman
198 Posts
Heh.

I’m not into really large or micro. A solid medium is a gift. Too thin is not hitting the spot. Too thick can be a bit roughy as well.

Medium.
Middle of the road.
Average.

Mmmmmmm
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
I always am amused that the only measure is dick size… vagina size is also just as relevant, but guys are not choosy when it comes to this, which probably comes down to their logic of they just want a fuck… also, until you penetrate, you don’t know how loose or tight it is, whereas women have the advantage of being able to see what they are getting, or can rub up against it before committing.
*********life Woman
198 Posts
Quote from *****SFX:
I always am amused that the only measure is dick size… vagina size is also just as relevant, but guys are not choosy when it comes to this, which probably comes down to their logic of they just want a fuck… also, until you penetrate, you don’t know how loose or tight it is, whereas women have the advantage of being able to see what they are getting, or can rub up against it before committing.
the size of the vagina changes based on arousal. The more aroused we are, the longer the channel actually becomes to host a longer shaft. Also kegels can tighten the channel so women who may have given birth, which does not change the size that much as it is like elastic, can change the muscle structure inside. Men on the other hand, can’t.

https://www.webmd.com/women/features/vagina-size
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
Aware of all of this, but some women are not as tight as others regardless of all of the above. Genetics are more to play than arousal or kegels. For me, Penetration is not central to the journey and it is the entire discovery and exploration of the woman that is the attraction for me. I don’t worry about size etc, probably because I am secure about my sexuality and the equipment I have. I just find the whole size focus amusing, as I conclude they are not interested in what gets you to the penetration, which in my experience, is far more powerful. If only the size is the central focus, emotional intelligence and the erotic journey are not the focus. I remember meeting a lovely girl who loved gang bangs, and she asked me why I did not join in> to which I responded, maybe one day I will, but I enjoy reading her body’s reactions so as to push in a direction, which I cannot do if there is 5 other guys also fucking her. I accept that is her go to and it just is not mine. It’s okay to like someone and not be the right peg or they are not the right hole for you.
******zer Man
2 Posts
I get very turned on when I watch myself fucking. Seeing my dick stretch a hole is one of the sexiest sights
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.