Swinger clubs Berlin

****le Couple
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Swinger clubs Berlin
Hello, we are a couple(man-woman) coming to Berlin in 27 of January and we are wondering to what swinger club to go... We know about Kit Kat and Insomnia, but we are looking for a not so crowded with loud music club if there is one.Any anserwill be big help to us
*********ouple Couple
7 Posts
we would recommend TempelOase on the outskirts of Berlin
****le Couple
2 Posts
Thread creator 
thank you kindly for answering us...we will keep that in mind...Are there any english speaking couples?
*********ouple Couple
7 Posts
we had no problem once they understood we are visitors not locals
****az Man
4,353 Posts
Tempeloase as mentioned or Avarus.
*******ink Woman
15 Posts
Quote from ****le:
Swinger clubs Berlin
Hello, we are a couple(man-woman) coming to Berlin in 27 of January and we are wondering to what swinger club to go... We know about Kit Kat and Insomnia, but we are looking for a not so crowded with loud music club if there is one.Any anserwill be big help to us

Avaraus I recommend 👍
***nz Man
12 Posts
Avarus is nice and also Moechtegern more of a bar feel people are friendly and love to speak English
***ka Woman
21 Posts
Avarus *g*
**ia Woman
3 Posts
We are organizing a swinger party on 20.01 in a Flat in Schoeneberg … text me for more info
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I have been to Insomnia.

But no matter the club... look up that night@'s theme first.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I will be back in Berlin January 31st through Febrauary 2nd. Is there any thing fun happening?
********bald Couple
2 Posts
We are heading for Berlin the 10 to 12 of Feb. Thinking Insomnia, Avarus or Kitkat
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I will be back in Berlin on Thursday.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.