Stuttgart in february - any recommendations?

*******rop Man
6 Posts
Thread creator 
Stuttgart in february - any recommendations?
I scrolled down to see if maybe someone had already asked about Stuttgart and I don't see any search ability.

I am meeting a female friend at the end of the month for 3 days in Stuttgart. Unfortunately it's during the middle of the week. She can be pretty adventurous, but she has to feel safe. Any recommendations for adult swing clubs, FKK places, places for me to get her a sexy massage, or even a sauna? Thanks.
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
I’ll be there last weekend of the month, drop me a msg if that overlaps with your schedule
*********llie Woman
3 Posts
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
That sauna is where I go *g*
*****uba Couple
15 Posts
Wir haben im Herbst ein langes Wochenende in Stuttgart verbracht. Am Samstagabend besuchten wir den Club SunMoon. Der Pärchenabend hat einen sehr positiven Eindruck hinterlassen. Ein bisschen weit von der Stuttgarter Innenstadt entfernt, aber der Besuch (und das Geld für das Taxi) hat sich gelohnt. SchwabenQuellen war eher enttäuschend.
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
SchwabenQuellen is good for actual sauna not for swinging.

Are there any good swinger suggestions where guys are welcome?
********ce75 Man
1 Posts
I live here in Stuttgart and have heard of a few places that are an hour outside of the city, but unfortunately haven't visited any. But I am here to lend a hand if needed. *g*
****303 Man
2 Posts
I am new here and looking for similar action/experiences. I have been on the scene for about 5 years now and would love to meet single females and couples.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.