Sex clubs in Ireland?

*******son Woman
11 Posts
Thread creator 
Sex clubs in Ireland?
I will visit Ireland in late-March/early-April with my bf and would like to have 1 night out in a sex club (we will visit all main cities, so you can advise in/outside Dublin). We have initiated in sex/swinger clubs recently and are enjoying the exhibition/public sex it offers. We also have fantasies to add more people to our games, but have been a bit shy to interact with others so far. We like sauna sex, and BDSM parties could also be interesting.

Sharing your own experience either in the forum of PM are welcome as well.

Many thanks in advance!
*********ie354 Man
4 Posts
Envy and vanilla would be best in Dublin
You can find details on fabswingers .com
*******y28 Man
14 Posts
Envy and vanilla in Dublin... but the scene in Ireland has alot of time wasters in it. I was (and still am) a member of fabswingers and there are lots of time wasters on it. The club events are decently well ran. Envy is probably the better equipped club than vanilla but both aren't great.

Nothing like a basic club here even.
It's all still very taboo back home.
*******son Woman
11 Posts
Thread creator 
Thanks! I did a bit of searching based on your recommendations but I found no info on Envy's clubd and everything looks "obscure". For example, I got to this website https://eurosexscene.com/irish-swingers-clubs-guide/ but links to clubs aren't working. Also, clubs seem to be online clubs that organize events in different private/discrete places and require membership (e.g. i-kandi: https://eurosexscene.com/i-kandi-swingers-club-review/).

I have also found this event that seems to happen regularly by the end of each month but I do not know what to think about it...: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/nsfw-not-safe-for-work-february-edition-at-grand-social-tickets-533937450287?aff=ebdsoporgprofile
*******y28 Man
14 Posts
Your best bet is to join fabswingers and check the events and forums on there. You'll also get to have a look at those who'll be attending such things aswell
*********bdsm Couple
2 Posts
Hey, have you had a look at sdc.com?
*******son Woman
11 Posts
Thread creator 
We are not looking for apps and dating as we would like to go to sex clubs. Thus, we are reconsidering this and might just focus on regular tourism.
*********ie354 Man
4 Posts
Ermmm.
It's Ireland...we aren't as Liberal as Germany unfortunately

We still go.to confession after sex🤣
*******y28 Man
14 Posts
Quote from *******son:
We are not looking for apps and dating as we would like to go to sex clubs. Thus, we are reconsidering this and might just focus on regular tourism.

In Ireland you generally have to be a member of an fabswingers etc to go to one of the clubs.

Sex, open relationships, swinging are all still a bit taboo over there. The scene also isn't that big as we've got a small population.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.