Hamburg

*****puh Man
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Hamburg
I'm going to Hamburg in April. Can you give some suggestions of good places for a single man. Do you recommend swingers club or fkk? Thanks
****06 Couple
2 Posts
Hello mikkopuh, in Hamburg you can find everything you need as a single man around the Reperbahn.
*******182 Man
1 Posts
Hi,I am single man in Offenburg,I have my own apartment and I work and leave here does enyone have suggestion for some hook up
******uen Couple
1 Posts
My wife and me looking for some young guy for some fun...only English speaking please, we still learn German language 🤗
******bbc Man
87 Posts
Hello Couplauen,

You should publish and ad/date and clearly writing what you are looking for.
I would have joined if I was near you.
Hope you find someone or a couple wiling to join.

Cheers
*********ard12 Man
68 Posts
Quote from ******uen:
My wife and me looking for some young guy for some fun...only English speaking please, we still learn German language 🤗
i am mobile. If you can host me. I am willing to visit. Hotel is also fine.
*****puh Man
2 Posts
Thread creator 
I am 100% heterosexual. I have no experience with swinger parties. Beautiful women are very interesting 😉. I will be in Hamburg from 18.4 to 21.4.
****Ok Man
1 Posts
Ich suche hier eine nette gesunde süße Frau oder Paar für regulär und interessant Treffen und Sex. Ich bin: 180/85/35/20. Auch die Rolle des Liebhabers ist für mich interessant.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.