He or She initiate the swinger journey?

*******n69 Couple
15 Posts
Thread creator 
He or She initiate the swinger journey?
After talking to many couples, it seems that almost always the first swinger experience is proposed by the man ! What do you think ?
We Jus having Fun...
*******n69 Couple
15 Posts
Thread creator 
Hello ! What are you doing tonight ? We are a couple from luxembourg visiting Le Clou club for a swingers party *g*
*****tia Couple
2 Posts
Hi Infusion69,
It seems most are not so interested in your thread topic and your question *lach*
Anyway, for us it was the Mrs who suggested us checking the way and possibility of some sort of swinging, with background in her wanting to try sex with another lady. Hubby is happy with Wife doing so, but it has been challenging to find someone to hook up with where we are.
We have been investigating swinger clubs, but became a bit overwhelmed by this as a start. Hence we were happy when we found and learnt about Joyclub, and hope this can now be a way in to the lifestyle, both for Her and for Him *partnertausch*
*******n69 Couple
15 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****tia:
thank you and interesting story because in 90% of the cases it is like this !

*********nots Woman
212 Posts
I feel there is a better journey if it is initiated by the woman, which means that she is 100% open and comfortable. Therefore the man is going to be that as well- natural consequence.
*******n69 Couple
15 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********nots:
I feel there is a better journey if it is initiated by the woman, which means that she is 100% open and comfortable. Therefore the man is going to be that as well- natural consequence.

Well you are right, because it's more inclusive when the woman initiate the joirney *g*
******593 Couple
1 Posts
For us its a bit of both. I (the man) suggested at first to go to a swinger club while we were on a small vacation. We both agreed to just visit and watch for the first time, because none of us have ever been to a swingers club before that. So after we spent the night at first my girlfriend was not sure about the atmosphere and didn't like it that much. I didn't say much because I thought it would be just a one time thing we did together. But the next day she started to reminisce about the previous day and said that she liked swingers club better than normal clubs and she wanted to explore more. Thats how we became regular at swinging *g*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.