What’s YOUR relationship orientation?

****83 Man
5 Posts
Hallo
My currently preferred method of relationship is ethical non-monogamy. There is simply a lot of love out there to find, cherish, and share.

Ultimately, trust, respect, honesty, and open communication are really essential for the success of any type of relationship. Couples in monogamous relationships cheat and break their partner’s hearts all the time. Having the label of “monogamy” never prevented anyone from having multiple sexual partners. The problem is the way things are done. The deceit, the hypocrisy, the lying, and the manipulation.

The realization for me came when I understood that everything in life is dynamically changing. Even love. People change all the time. They learn new things about themselves. They discover new passions. They realize they were wrong about some of their decisions or choices.

Nothing lasts. And that’s totally fine.
Open
Open
Open
Open
**uy Man
1 Posts
Single
🔥
****dz Man
2 Posts
Single
***aa Man
1 Posts
forever alone *snief*
*****n79 Man
1 Posts
In a relationship
Single
****dz Man
2 Posts
I am for polyamorous relationships but with a limited circle of people. the bottom line is that it is both a matter of maintaining the health of both you and your loved ones and maintaining the constancy of relationships.
********eash Woman
1 Posts
I was fine with monogamy when I was in a relationship with someone I loved very dear. Now that this is unfortunately over, I am back to my nature - open. You can love and have fun with multiple people. You can even love your friends in a way that might cross the platonic from time to time. Nothing excludes the other side
Single
********2008 Man
7 Posts
Enjoy your sexual needs, test your limits. Don't go beyond yourself, if you want, let yourself advance or stay where you're are and enjoy yourself. I have been places I thought I would never go, while I was there I actually enjoyed it. I will let you figure out what place I was in . Communication with your partner is key to having a good relationship in this lifestyle.Sex is not the key understanding and communication is how you survive.
*****Dev Man
273 Posts
Quote from ****ox:
🔥

Bitte melde dich mal, wir haben ein Match *zwinker*
*****Dev Man
273 Posts
Quote from ****ox:
🔥

Würde gerne mal die 19 cm sehen *zwinker*
****77 Man
1 Posts
What I've found with the way society practices monogamy is that it gives access to anyone to find security through obligation. It erases the need to challenge and confront insecurities and thus hold on to our fears.

I've started practicing ENM/CNM because it gives me more opportunities to challenge my insecurities and overcome fears. Instead of being relationship lead ai now let the connection I have with people dictate the relationship.

I'm not saying that it's better than monogamy, or that you can't work on yourself in monogamy. What I'm saying is the social construct around it makes it difficult to work on yourself in a monogmous relationship.

As a previous people pleaser, I've really seen massive improvements in my life- voicing my wants and needs, giving people space to be themselves, sitting out my insecurities instead of asking my partner to stop the trigger. I've seen changes in the people around me as well- I'm able to help them be more of themselves too even if I'm not romantically connected to them.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.