No description given.
****enx Woman
12 Posts
Thread creator 
How do you connect with your partners?
Dear community!

I have an existential question:

How do you connect with your partners?

Does anyone practice couple yoga / meditation / bodywork / osteopathy / classic and tantric massage / eye gazing as part of managing the relationship you're in?

Yes, it's a #nerd_alert post 🫶 Keep reading if you're a sapio-sexual 😊

I've noticed (it's just my observation, subject of change) that a huge load of people stare in their phones on a regular basis (duuh) while their beloved mate is staring into a different screen - and it seems these people are "lost in the net", disconnected from their bodies and each other. As if they're even hiding from honest connection...

Have you noticed this as well?
Whatcha say?

Personally I can't imagine myself being defined by situational opinions or drained in small talks as if I'm obliged to be a senseless "talking head".
I'm a sensualist and I just.feel.a.lot. I hear and speak with touch & it's essential for me to have sensual impressions throughout the day, not just intellectual or "fun".

It's like an existential need for meaning.

I wanna share something private here now, maybe it can spark some inspiration in you guys.

I started developing so called rituals with "ma'monkey"* throughout the day, starting with a morning "grooming session", ending with a night snuggles'n'giggles check-in, filled with reflections and dreams, words and of course touch.

Anyway, touch, huh?

I'm currently researching answers and exploring the path from simple satisfaction through sense to a truly fulfilled life and meaningful connection where touch is a great deal of the success. Well at least that just seems like my major conviction.

Share your feels!

*yes, I tenderly call my partner sweet animal names, but that's another story.
We share a Buongiorno to start our day and a Buonanotte every night - our little ritual to combat the long distance.
Talking, kissing and cuddling is how we reconnect after time apart.
And the ultimate connection for us is of course bdsm, our shared passion (especially impact play *peitsche* )....which invariably leads to animalistic sex sessions. It's so good to connect! 😁
********dess Couple
5 Posts
My husband makes recordings and then alters them slightly for me. He also paddles me and allows me to meditate on my mouth as a orally suck him and others.

We have a ritual of talking each morning and going for walks each afternoon and evening.

We have four phones between us that get less attention than a single phone gets.

When I get agitated I find a nice paddling helps calm me down.
*****ubs Couple
3 Posts
Greetings of love and affirmation and a kiss
********cent Man
2 Posts
Because I often work in the evening, we reserve the mornings for each other. At least 2-3 days a week begin with Tantric massage and making love. The other days we may go for a swim in a nearby lake or for a bike ride.

I work at home so we share hugs and sometimes passionate kissing during the day. Then we cuddle at night before bed and sometimes make love again.

Weekends are reserved for our kids and family activities but we often sneak in some lovemaking in the morning before they get up.

We’re all about touching and do a lot of it!!!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.