Practicing BDSM in London

*********rial Woman
46 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Practicing BDSM in London
Hey JOYclubers,

obviously, the best club to share your BDSM experience and fantasies is right here - but what about the outside world?

London is a hub for BDSM and kink-related events. In this week’s article we have summarized our top 8 BDSM clubs and events in this vibrant city! If you’re feeling uninspired and don’t know where to go, we’re sure that some of the recommendations here will be just right for you.

What we are interested in: What makes a BDSM party a really good BDSM party for you? And where does one find that in London? Experiences and recommendations MORE than welcome *g*

Yours truly,
JOY_Editorial
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Great range of events mentioned there! I am a regular to most of these events in the article. TG is a classic but some new and smaller events developed recently which is great for the scene. And a kinky market on a Sunday is a perfect round up of a weekend *gg*
*******me63 Man
2 Posts
Despite searching i still can't find any BDSM related clubs in my area of bicester Oxfordshire
*******sdk Couple
30 Posts
Thanks
*****e87 Man
2 Posts
Partyweekend 23 tm 26 juni !! Who wants to join?
*****e87 Man
2 Posts
Why is nobody interesting?
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Quote from *******me63:
Despite searching i still can't find any BDSM related clubs in my area of bicester Oxfordshire
Unfortunately you may need to travel...Hope we can grow this group so all UK areas are covered. It is quite London heavy atm!
Profilbild
**********inger
2 Posts
we started best parties like that in czech. named Secret Society. and is perfect. lot of riggers and bdsm models.
**********ple66 Couple
2 Posts
For bdsm-events and clubs in my Ares I joined fetlife.
*********ndra Woman
3 Posts
I‘d love to visit London and explore it‘s kink.. 😎
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.