Fun in Crete, Greece

****ra Couple
12 Posts
Thread creator 
Fun in Crete, Greece
We will be in Crete in mid August and are looking for tips on hotels or parties that are open for swingers. Anyone has suggestions?
We are interested in this too!.
They don’t seem to advertise much in Greece
*****s33 Man
1 Posts
Sind alles nicht so offen wie im Deutschland ist sehr schwierig zum finden, nur beim Adern joy members wo sind da im der Zeit und alles privat organisieren
******e89 Couple
1 Posts
We will be in Crete in beggining of Sept. Anyone will be in this period?
*********nean Man
1 Posts
I will be in Crete from beginning till mid of September as I come from there. The place does not advertise it officially about sex clubs etc but there are some known hotels that offer swinger packages for vacations (though I am not aware of their names) mostly located near the super touristic sites in Heraklion Rethymno and Chania. The place is great for vacations especially the south side of the island where there are also many nudist beaches!

Feel free to contact me for travel suggestions or if you would be up for some fun day trips!
****ra Couple
12 Posts
Thread creator 
We will be in Crete in august, April love to hear some suggestions of hotel that are open to swingers.
There are no hotels for swingers in Crete. In Athens you can have this experience. Cheers
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.