The Dog Days are only beginning!

*********rial Woman
50 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
The Dog Days are only beginning!
Hey kinksters and BDSM fans, this one’s for you!

If you’re into power play and like a little twist, pet play may be just the thing for you. It combines elements of control and responsibility, but the basic is a very strong trust.

Our author Mika was immediately hooked when she discovered pet play, and tells us about her journey in this week’s article.

We’re curious: Do you see pet play as just another kink, or is it, even in the realm of the less ordinary sex practices, one of the "weird ones" for you? And if you've tried pet play, what aspects did you like about it and what helped you dive into the roleplay completely?

Can't wait to hear from you!
***88 Man
1 Posts
i am in vacation here in Germany
*********nots Woman
230 Posts
Great article, makes me want to use my full set of kitten accessories again!Meow
**********belle Woman
1 Posts
I love pet play, I like to be a kitty and I love to have human pets. It's something awesome. Be like one kitty and someone care you, and give u command's its a submissive roll but on a cute way version
******d22 Man
1 Posts
Hi!
I love pet play too. If you like to be my kitty that will be wonderfull. Do you want to play with me? *katze*
*****123 Man
1 Posts
I am looking to meet beautiful couples or women. Punta Križ
**nu Woman
1 Posts
Hey
****lin Man
1 Posts
Amazing article! Thanks for sharing!
******024 Man
1 Posts
Hello
*******att Man
4 Posts
North of England members
Out of interest (& possible connection), are there many UK people on here? I'm based mainly in the north of England, anyone who is happy to have a chat with, cam with, maybe even meet?
*******222 Man
1 Posts
hay im new any one in munich just to have good fun all night
its weekend
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.