Dating in Munich: any helpful hints?

***hB Man
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Dating in Munich: any helpful hints?
Hi! I am turning to the forum because I am in Munich and would like to date with girls.

But I dont get feedback from them, I am trying to be gentle and kind never to be rude! But without any responds.

Guys in Munich! How are you doing to get in contact and going for a date?
*****ie1 Woman
3 Posts
Wear a German- Bavarian traditional clothes and go to pimpernel club or nude beach !
*****i26 Couple
20 Posts
Yep, my husband and I are n the same boat. Finding that you've got to be friends first, may take weeks or even months. Just be a friend. Go easy. Be ready for that one night when she's ready to go.
*********ital Man
2 Posts
i only have 3 nights in munich - looks like i will be in trouble
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Oh I think you feel too much pressure unnecessarily, because there is no formula...I like to be approached in a casual but attentive manner. Bavarians can be reserved but are also very fun and outgoing when they are relaxed. Best places are beer gardens and festivals. Just offer, or simply just buy a girl a beer and a bretzel. I would love that!!!
*****i26 Couple
20 Posts
bobbiedigital - lol, maybe. German girls are hard. But there are other girls, Romanian women are the best! Sexy, smart, easy to approach. Buy them a drink and make them laugh. Listen to them. I mean really listen, they have much to say on life. You'll never know where the night might lead to. But be careful...they will leave you forever wanting. Speaking from experience. 😎
***hB Man
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Thanks for the kind words to everybody!
*******iss Man
3 Posts
Anyone going to the Wiesn this year? I've got my lederhosen out ready to go? Going to be there for the opening on the Saturday morning. Come and say hi and let me buy you a beer 😁🍺🍺
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
One part of my family lives in Munich and I am there on a regular basis. Hopefully I make it to the Wiesn this year! *blumenwiese*
I have lived in Munich for several years and it's a perfect place for flirting and getting to know people. Biergarten or Wirtschaft *zwinker* usually have large tables, and you're allowed to just sit down with others - give it a try. I was also in a sports club and a theater group... *zwinker*
**********r2020 Couple
27 Posts
Best types of people are those that do not really need alcohol to feel relaxed...and ready to flirt and more. Latinas cannot be duplicated or copied. A league of their own.

Western societies are very confused. especially the female of the species. Their "emancipation" and equality movement has been hijacked by hardcore lesbians.

So statistically it is a matter of timing and luck when you venture out in any European country. Lifestyle and clubs : most can learn from the French.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.