You better listen to her.

*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
You better listen to her.
If you like women taking control - or taking control as a woman - you’re in for a real treat. Femdom is all about, well, females being dominant. This type of BDSM play turns the traditional power dynamic around by 180°.

But: you should be careful with a femdom. You really don’t want to anger her, so in this week’s article by Mika, you’ll find a guide on Do’s and Don’ts to stay on her good side.

Do you have any experience of taking the role of a femdom or engaging with one? If so, how do you perceive empowerment through your roles and dynamics? Do you feel that challenging gender norms and traditions in this way has an effect on your everyday life?

We can’t wait to read from you!
****tyG Man
15 Posts
Engaging in roles like femdom challenges traditional gender norms, promoting empowerment and self-confidence. This exploration allows for more balanced relationships and dismantles rigid roles, fostering inclusivity. While impact varies, embracing such dynamics can positively influence confidence and self-expression. It's important to approach with respect, communication, and awareness of boundaries, recognizing individual responses differ based on values and circumstances.
*******lina Woman
2 Posts
Hi everyone , I have been a FemDomme for more than 20 years and almost allways the subs are happy with the way I treat them . The only time things might go sideways is when the man has a set idea how he wants to be dominated by me and I don't comply . This usually is avoided by talking and listening before play is commenced . But since I am not a pro Domme , I don't feel obligated to do everything the man wants . I have my own way of doing things and my own kink , I am also always looking to expand the boundaries , thats the fun part of being a Domme . Don't allways colour between the lines . Live a little dangerously ...
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.