It's outdoor sex season!

*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
It's outdoor sex season!
Summer is the perfect time to practice a little exhibitionism, since the heat is the perfect excuse to get rid of any sweaty items of clothing ASAP. But not everyone wants to see your naked buttocks (among other parts), and that should be respected always!

Venus Libido is an exhibitionist herself, and a responsible one at that. In our newest article, she talks about ways to explore exhibitionism and have outdoor s3x in a safe and consensual way - and gives some useful tips on how to prepare for this adventure.

Now to you: What’s your favourite spot to live out your exhibitionist side? And have you ever been caught? *augenzu*

Feel free to share, we are very curious! *blume*
It's too cold in Munich. And summer seems to have left us.
No description given.
****D67 Man
30 Posts
Quote from *********92_87:

In a week will be better
too cold ... i´ve got a leather jacket with that you probably can walk naked in winter ,,, it´s never to cold it´s just the question if you want or not ,, and well if you do it maybe a jacket or a blanket helps *ggg* or a bonfire/campfire a barbecue grill ... well what ever *ggg* you may invent *ggg*
****803 Man
1 Posts
It's perfect here in maspalomas.
At the moment in Spain at the Costa Blanca touching 40 degrees (and Yes, celsius !)
So, perfect to go out together and walk naked around and do for example some roleplay like meeting each other naked ´for first time´ and see what happens *zwinker*

Steve
******ars Man
2 Posts
Ok
****n82 Man
1 Posts
Kannst du kein Deutsch
Yep, Deitsch ist kein problem...
Weiter was ?
Tschuss
******132 Man
1 Posts
English?
*******n61 Man
3 Posts
Italian, from near Venezia.
Belgium
**********ream2 Man
19 Posts
I love to be teased by exhibitionist women, especially on beach or in spa. Normally I am not an exhibitionist, but if someone is showing me their beauty and I see they like me I will let the see me too and enjoy it😊
*********eEyes Man
13 Posts
Actually, I'm not the kind of guy that prefers outdoor. If my exhibitionist needs some needs some attention, I go to a FKK beach (at our local beach), but would never do something explicite there (e.g. wanking or running around with a boner or even touch myself). When the urge gets stronger, I'll visit a swinger club - not really for having sex but for showing off *g*
To me outdoor sex is all about being totally free and being part of nature... Not to be hold back by anything to the normal things of a normal day... It is a escape from it and best to enjoy it together... In my case with a woman who thinks (and shows) the same...
Forest *g*
Quote from *********92_87:
nehh just for couple days then it will be same again. By the way in the cold have sex is also worth try *baeh*
****tia Woman
1,968 Posts
Sex im Freien, ausprobiert und als nicht gut befunden. Die Mücken haben mich bald aufgefressen und überall Sand und Gestrüpp. Nee, dann lieber ein gutes Hotelzimmer. *traenenlach*
Und ja, ich wurde auch mal von einen Förster erwischt, der hat zwar nur gegrinst und uns darauf aufmerksam gemacht, dass wir die Tiere nicht stören sollten. *zwinker*
Ehrlich gesagt, dass ist mir alles zu nervig, dann lieber ein Zimmer nehmen oder in einen Club gehen.
It’s always outdoor sex season here in Tenerife!
*********nies Couple
1 Posts
Quote from *****Joy:
It’s always outdoor sex season here in Tenerife!

lmk where do we go we are very interested
*********lling Man
1 Posts
Is anyone in London? I'm going for a jog in the morning in the forest and am up for some outdoor fun with the right person *zwinker*
*****033 Man
1 Posts
Munich, anyone up for outdoor indoor sex anywhere
Berlin, anyone up for outdoor sex?
****ee Man
1 Posts
Yhh
****423 Man
1 Posts
Minden jemand Lust ??
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.