How do you like your dick sucked?

*********the22 Man
18 Posts

********dess Couple
5 Posts
I like to vary what I do but really enjoy holding a cock in my throat this is especially true when I am being spit-roasted, orgasming, and having my mouth fucked onto the cock in my throat is an amazing feeling.

I love gripping a cock hard and pressing my fist downward while I suck really hard on just the tip before I throat the cock a few times.

There are times I like to mix a bit of slapping on the cock head, it makes most men get much harder. I like playing with some men's asses, but usually after I have enjoyed them a few times.

Given that a good percentage cum in my mouth, I am guessing my skills are at least above average.
Quote from ****ta:
Surprisingly not lots of detailed answers. Common, boys, you can do better!

How about this?
I absolutely love oral sex, giving and receiving. My preference is to receive first, and when I am on the precipice of my orgasm I prefer to switch and start on my partner. This allows me to cool down and focus on her pleasure before penetration.
I like my partner to start with kissing my lips, neck, chest with specific attention given to my nipples as they are my strongest erogenous zones after my genitals. Once she reaches my cock I am always rock hard and throbbing. I don't like being taken into her mouth right away; it feels great having my cock kissed then licked up and down along its underside first. Then her warm hand can wrap around my member and with the tip of her tongue tease and flick the head of my penis while she gazes into my eyes. When a pearl of pre-cum appears I like her to lick it off and take me into her warm inviting mouth.
My penis while not overly long is kind of thick and for this reason I have never experienced deep throat in, but a combination of stroking and mild to hard sucking on what she can get into her mouth is plenty for me enjoy. I'm not into face fucking or making her gag unless she relishes taking me in as far as I can go. I find face fucking actually painful as my cock is mostly striking her teeth. Ouch!
If she wants me to cum in her mouth I love stroking my shaft while the head is squeezed tightly between her lips, and with both hand free she reaches up and rubs both my nipples. This never fails to bring me to climax. Sometimes I prefer when she opens her mouth, sticks out her tongue and lets me drown it with my hot man-glaze. Ecstasy!!!
I absolutely love oral sex, giving and receiving. My preference is to receive first, and when I am on the precipice of my orgasm I prefer to switch and start on my partner. This allows me to cool down and focus on her pleasure before penetration.
I like my partner to start with kissing my lips, neck, chest with specific attention given to my nipples as they are my strongest erogenous zones after my genitals. Once she reaches my cock I am always rock hard and throbbing. I don't like being taken into her mouth right away; it feels great having my cock kissed then licked up and down along its underside first. Then her warm hand can wrap around my member and with the tip of her tongue tease and flick the head of my penis while she gazes into my eyes. When a pearl of pre-cum appears I like her to lick it off and take me into her warm inviting mouth.
My penis while not overly long is kind of thick and for this reason I have never experienced deep throat in, but a combination of stroking and mild to hard sucking on what she can get into her mouth is plenty for me enjoy. I'm not into face fucking or making her gag unless she relishes taking me in as far as I can go. I find face fucking actually painful as my cock is mostly striking her teeth. Ouch!
If she wants me to cum in her mouth I love stroking my shaft while the head is squeezed tightly between her lips, and with both hand free she reaches up and rubs both my nipples. This never fails to bring me to climax. Sometimes I prefer when she opens her mouth, sticks out her tongue and lets me drown it with my hot man-glaze. Ecstasy!!!
******tbi Man
14 Posts
I like to kneel down and get licked , balls, asshole, cock. i like couples sucking me, woman sucks, i suck man.
There's no way I could describe it. I have videos of my dick getting sucked lol. Maybe this is a better description.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.