How do you like your dick sucked?

How do you like your dick sucked?
Guys, the question is simple:

"How do you want her to suck your dick in order to be fully satisfied?"
Original title was: "Her dick sucking skills matter."
as with women, so with men, they are all different, they don't turn everyone on the same things or please, some like head sucking, some like deep sucking of soft licks, etc. *herz* but when she finds what pleases him, the woman will feel it
*********life Woman
201 Posts
If I’m wearing a strap on, I love to watch him on his knees taking it in his mouth first before it might go other places.

Do I need this to be fully satisfied? No.

Oh, this question was for those born with a penis. Sorry.

😂
****ry Man
10 Posts
I like to be sucked deeply, sloppy, wet, better if she spits on and gags on it, massaging my balls and licking all around the head of my dick 😁
*********the22 Man
18 Posts
Firstly I love when she gets turned on by sucking me, then starts slow and I like women that have mastered the art of not using the teeth,. and use more of the tongue, make it sloppy and slow down the rhythm, and a suprise rim job always tops it for me.
Quote from *********life:
Oh, this question was for those born with a penis. Sorry.

😂

Not necessarily, no.
By a girl
*********life Woman
201 Posts
Quote from *******777:
By a girl
by a girl or a woman?
Quote from *******777:
By a girl
by a girl or a woman?

Please stick to the question. This isn't a gender studies seminar. Thanks!
lieber irgendwie als gar nicht ,,,, naja n bisschen druck hat noch nie geschadet ... aber ja erstmal muss den mal wieder jemand blasen
*********olate Woman
21 Posts
@****ry
Why is it a turn on, if a woman gag s on it?
I love deepthroat
****ry Man
10 Posts
Quote from *********olate:
@****ry

I'm more of a dominant lover and enjoy fucking my partner's mouth and playing a bit rough overall, just a bit of a kink 😉
****ta Woman
4 Posts
Surprisingly not lots of detailed answers. Common, boys, you can do better!
****all Man
2 Posts
Quote from ****ta:
Surprisingly not lots of detailed answers. Common, boys, you can do better!
Not to piss on your parade, but how do the way I like my dick sucked matter to anyone but me and the one sucking it? Different people feel different sensations from the exact same treatment, and on top of that taste differs. I guess a lot of people, including me, don’t really see the need to describe their preference.
*******ngi Man
48 Posts
Personally I would do mainly the same, no matter what I suck.

Step one, warm up:
Take all the time you need/want, start kissing, biting and more in areas that are close to it or that you know arouse that person (I usually like to explore from outside in), could be a ton of different things, ears, neck, tits, nipples, crotch. Just make sure that person wants more but is still enjoying what you do.
Tantra stimulation can be critical, massage the nuts, behind them, anus stimulation (I like to put a stop when it's a *nono* for me, but the usual would be asking what is okay and what not before, it spoils the fun for me).

Step two, fluids:
The more wet the better, no matter what you're eating, salivate abundantly and/or use oils. I love using the tongue first but you can start with your fingers or both, spit on it or on your hands then keep exploring everything with your senses. The same can be applied to other areas at the same time, fingering from behind while playing with a dick/vagina, nipples as well, overwhelm them with stimulations (breath, fingers, toys), remember to maintain the most possible wet everywhere you play, it helps a lot. If you're using a condom be careful with your hands when playing around, don't stroke it too hard, you might break it or worse.

Step three, mastering the skills:
If you're curious enough you'll discover everything a person wants and what not. Practise will get you to the best levels of oral sex, try new things with the same people you're with and try with other people too to identify differences and similarities to be a true master on all grounds.
Hands can make a true difference if used properly, twist around, stroke harder, softer, find your own technique.
Tits are another skilltree that must not be ignored, no matter the size you can use your chest to put pressure on his dick and waist, lubricate and rub it like a snake climbing his body. You can combine almost every technique with your tits.
Use your tongue to hug the dick, wrap it around and use your hands too, remember to keep stimulating, if you're using the tongue on one side, stimulate with your hands where your tongue is not, start from bottom to top.
If you're gonna use your throat you're gonna learn to move your throat muscles properly, I suggest your practise on your own to see what could fit and what could not. The great thing about using the throat is that you stimulate the tip in a fascinating way, just be careful of the physical limits (lenght and thickness).

Extra careful with your teeth, the harder the dick the more sensitive it is, the mouth should usually be wide open, then just use your tongue as a pillow when entering and once inside your mouth, then you can play with your tongue around and use your lower/superior lips to cover teeth and ensure the dick's comfort.

Step four, enjoy!

Things to consider:
Long hair can be easily controlled but it's even better leaving it free and develop skills to put it aside while you're on it.
Eye contact usually is key, you don't really need them to be great at oral sex, plus the brain gets more stimuli with a penetrating look.
You can use your vagina to suck dicks too, rub it (specially if you're wet) play around and then back with your mouth, you can alternate however you want.
If you're using a condom be careful with your hands when playing around, don't stroke it too hard, you might break it or worse.

Remember the communication, hygiene and protection.
Please help each other improve on this matter, share your thoughts and techniques & be creative.
*******_guy Man
1 Posts
I like to go as deep as is possible and to fuck my partner’s throat.
I also enjoy to have my balls licked and sucked between throat fuck sessions.

The perfect end is to cum in her throat and to let the cum to go down. Swallowing is the perfect appreciation gesture.
*********life Woman
201 Posts
Do any of you care if your sex partner cums or is this only about you?
*******me63 Man
2 Posts
I'd prefer to be tied down and she can bite it hard
In a session, once I decide to cum I ask the girl to get on knees in front of my cock.

I need her to take me in and make me enjoy and cum. I want her to be clean – there should be no drops ending anywhere except in her mouth you will be corrected. I do not ask for fulltime eye-contact.

Of course, her hands are tied behind her back. That goes without saying, mouth only, no hands.
***u3 Man
6 Posts
Quote from *********olate:
@****ry

It isn't. At all. At least not for me. I like oral sex very much, but if I'm having sex with somebody I also like her as a person, she's not just a body. The idea of getting so deep in her mouth she chokes or gag is a big turn off for me. Maybe there are women who like it, never say never, but they'd have a hard time to convince me that they really do.
***u3 Man
6 Posts
Do any of you care if your sex partner cums or is this only about you?
Generally, it's one of the goals for me that a partner orgasm. Ideally more than once. I also wish to orgasm eventually, but I try to give before I receive. Having said that, I do get the feeling that for women sometimes an orgasm is not as necessary as it is for men. A number of partners told me that explicitly. And that's to be respected.
******tbi Man
14 Posts
I like to get sucked in 69. I love to swallow cock and have sperm
With her on her knees sucking it and with lots of deep throat and every now again take it out of her mouth and spit on my cock and wank it hard and then back in her mouth.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.