Kitten Play

*******tten Woman
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Kitten Play
Hey friends.

I'm wondering why there is such a small kitten play scene here in Germany? I love pet play, and the puppy community seems to be quite large here. I know there are kittens here, I'm just wondering why as an expat living here to find that of all the kinks there isn't much of a space here for pet play, especially expat pet play.

Curious to know what others think?
Snow. <3
******h15 Couple
3,067 Posts
Hey there,

I've observed that «trends» from the US usually arrive here about ~3 to 5 years later.
In the US, for example, DD/lg related kinks are very widespread, while it's just starting to catch on in Germany.

So you probably just need to be a little patient, in a few years Kitten Play will be as common here as it currently is in the US.

Ofc that's only my assumption tho *happy*

Kindly,
Mrs. Fernweh🌷
(or Mrs. Wanderlust 🤣)
*******fer7 Man
1,366 Posts
In Spain it improved and grew a lot during last years.

Myself i m creator of a crowded group of DDlg lovers in fetlife Spain. It need to promote all the play and life options.

My relationship since 6 years ago is DDlg based and for me is the best that i ever lived.
Kitten dynamics is a very nice variant!!!
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
I am sure you will find like minded people here on JC - surely there are pet play groups here?
But yes, even in UK where I am based is the scene rather small, and proper play pet parties may happen from time to time, and rather as small events anyway. However this can easily be integrated at most kink events or at private get togethers. I see people dressed as pets out a lot on the scene which is so cool! I personally love it too for for me it is a little fore play- that all *g* MEAOW
*******tten Woman
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Unfortunately I haven't been able to find them, at least English speaking. Anctually things are quite difficult here with that. I'm finding it hard to make friends or find people to go to events with. Maybe I should move.
*******fer7 Man
1,366 Posts
@*******tten in which city do you are? Hamburg is a big city. Is there some Shibari community? It use to be very open minded
*******aki Woman
9,062 Posts
JOY-Team 
Hey @*******tten, there is a group regarding "pet play" on our platform. Its focus is indeed on our German members, but according to the offered languages you're also welcome to join if you're English-speaking:

Petplay

Besides that, you are more than welcome to open your own group: Create your own community!

*wink* Koboldmaki
JOY-Team
*******tten Woman
4 Posts
Thread creator 
@*******fer7 I'm in Hamburg, I just haven't gone to any events or communities because I'm pretty shy to go alone :c
*******fer7 Man
1,366 Posts
To be shy isnt any issue at all. In fact I do prefer ir than too much social performance.

Do you know FetLife?
*******tten Woman
4 Posts
Thread creator 
@*******fer7 I do! I'm on there too. :3
*******fer7 Man
1,366 Posts
Could you tell me your nick there? DM
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.