No sx for 3 months - How to approach women when needy

****tyG Man
15 Posts
Thread creator 
No sx for 3 months - How to approach women when needy
Dear,
I am always sexually active but since moving to Germany with so many task and stress I have had not for 3 months .

I feel now burring inside me and eager to have any sex. But the thing is I was always selective who I sleep with . Vibes and communication and in Asia it took some time to get that . But here I see many beautiful women and don’t know how to approach them on this topic . Any ideas
Ladies please . How would you be approached from a guy for a Needy sex
Thanks
I've been ignored by almost all the women in this app. I'm not sure what's going on here.
I would like to know of its my profile or other men also have same issue.
It doesn't make sense for me paying this app if women don't even talk to me. Without paying you don't get to know anybody at all.
So probably I'm going to delete my profile.
*****i26 Couple
19 Posts
StephanBerlin, Speaking from experience at 6 months, the key is patience and ability to go the distance. It will take weeks or months. JC offers little to most all the men here, (i should know, my wife has the pick of the litter. She actually meets and dates, and most of these guys freak out over it. She is very popular!) Your better off bar hopping or clubbing. Ive met a great woman on JC but no other contacts. I firmly believe most women on JC are there to garner "likes" and "messages." They want to see who they could get, show off but seldom follow through on anything. Its sad actually. Sort of missing the point of JC and swinging. Go to events and clubs, it helps a little but not much. Lol. Its sad, but truth. If money is an issue, move on. I do far better in the "wild" as we call it. And its still a challenge. Its truly a shame, German women are majestic! Absolutly beautiful and powerful. Big and tall with these certian smiles that just melts the soul. But all too impossible to get to know. Also, show your face. Or be sure to send a pic when you message someone. I know this helped little, but its not all you. Best of luck. 😎🍺🍺
Quote from *****i26:
StephanBerlin, Speaking from experience at 6 months...

Actually your answer helped a lot. Money is not a problem but I don't think it's wise burn it. In addition, there's the time I waste in something that doesn't bring me any benefit.

I'm here for just a week I guess, and I wanted to understand wether I'm going to meet someone or just waste my time.

Maybe I can still explore other features and take something positive from it. But definitely, I won't text any woman anymore.
**********lsara Woman
21 Posts
I go on dates. I would not say quit writing women, because that’s how I find my dates. Men write me, and if I like their profile and what they write, then we meet up. To me, dating and the events are the point of the app.

I also agree that if you don’t have a pic of your face in your profile, then don’t hesitate to send one in your message. I’m open and like those approaching me to be open as well.
****tyG Man
15 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from **********lsara:
I go on dates. I would not say quit writing women, because that’s how I find my dates. Men write me, and if I like their profile and what they write, then we meet up. To me, dating and the events are the point of the app.

I also agree that if you don’t have a pic of your face in your profile, then don’t hesitate to send one in your message. I’m open and like those approaching me to be open as well.
Great to know that .
Yea agree men should write and try
Nothing comes easy from one date or writing
Quote from **********lsara:
I go on dates. I would not say...

Thanks for your comment. ❤️

As I said, I'm new here and still trying to understand the vibe of the app which is different from any other I've ever used before.

If there are women open to connecting and meeting other men, as you are, then I think the app deliveries what it should.

Maybe it's my profile without picture or, as also mentioned in the original post, the approach is not wrong.

I just had the feeling that is not the approach since I've tried several ones 🤣

I'd love to know more about the experience of other members and their points of view.
*********guist Man
3 Posts
I find that only speaking English is often a problem here as well. Several women are interested but don't speak English. It would certainly be easier if I spoke better German 😉
Quote from *********guist:
I find that only speaking English...

My German is also not good but I approached some women in Deutsch and it didn't work either.
Definitely I don't know how to flirt in German but start a conversation is not that hard, right?
**C Man
12,061 Posts
Quote from ****tyG:

...this is already the wrong approach. If a woman smells need, you are automatically out... *zwinker*
****tyG Man
15 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from **C:
Quote from ****tyG:

...this is already the wrong approach. If a woman smells need, you are automatically out... ;-)

Oh , that is to be consider
Danke
****ght Man
1 Posts
I am on the Uk app. And I have had very few replies to my Likes/Messages. I found out it is because they haven’t read my messages. Most of the women haven’t logged onto to this app for many months. I know I won’t get any dates from here. But I will hang around and see if the app takes off well in the UK.

I find a lot of success on other apps. The best kink/sex positive app for me is Killing Kittens, then maybe Feeld. I found Hinge/Tinder to be ok too. The most important thing is to have good photos (get professionally done if you need to), and a good bio. Then when sending messages, try not to be boring; say something about their profile etc.
*********rlust Couple
312 Posts
OK, gentlemen if you treat joyclub like a dating or hook-up app, you are wrong here!!! This is a “ lifestyle” up, where people live out their sexual kinks- not to be bombarded with unsolicited and unwanted date - requests, or sex- requests.
You have no idea how frustrating it is, when your inbox is full of, often insultingly obnoxious, come- ons, penis picks, and date requests, even when you are part of a couple.
This forum is nothing but a platform on which to manage your alternative lifestyle party life.- and occasionally find joy wit people of like minded sexual interests.
If You want to make contact go to the clubs and get to know people in person..
If you are looking for quick sexual satisfaction - let me remind you, prostitution is legal in Germany !
Quote from *********rlust:
OK, gentlemen if you treat joyclub like a dating or hook-up app...

Thanks for your point of view.
I think you are right about the lifestyle. But we already had a woman here saying she gets to know men who message her.

Most of the features of this app is about contacting and getting to know new people.
There's even a way to announce dates.

I think we have different issues here.
You receive a lot of messages and I almost don't receive any.

I only search for women whose search criteria I match, so I don't a reason to not message them.
****tyG Man
15 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********rlin:
Quote from *********rlust:
OK, gentlemen if you treat joyclub like a dating or hook-up app...

Thanks for your point of view.
I think you are right about the lifestyle. But we already had a woman here saying she gets to know men who message her.

Most of the features of this app is about contacting and getting to know new people.
There's even a way to announce dates.

I think we have different issues here.
You receive a lot of messages and I almost don't receive any.

I only search for women whose search criteria I match, so I don't a reason to not message them.

Bro you have a problem with this app . Don’t stay
And my main post was something else .. and now it is driven to fix your issue …

Make another post and ask why they don’t water to hook up with you haha

I will delete this soon
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Quote from *********guist:
I find that only speaking English is often a problem here as well. Several women are interested but don't speak English. It would certainly be easier if I spoke better German 😉
Google translate will do in the approaches to women in messages. But true, if English isn't that strong it is an issue...
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Dear gents, thank you for your honest views and expressing your sorrows...But may can I give you my POV? Firstly, thanks to freudanderlust for your view, I deeply agree!
This is a lifestyle platform with so many exchange opportunities for the like minded. JC promotes Kink as a lifestyle and not only a hook up culture. That applies to me. I am open to meeting people (men) but it is not my goal here. If I see someone I like who feels aligned I will engage in conversation. Profle pic and a full bio is key here. I am not keen on ONS and pic exchange/sexting. I am keen to engage with people where there is an obvious connection in interest, creteria and location. But please do not feel discouraged! Women here on JC love to be approached and they seek it because they may not do it themselves for many reasons...So keep going- be trueful, polite, and some good will come out of it!
****tyG Man
15 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********nots:
Dear gents, thank you for your honest views and expressing your sorrows...But may can I give you my POV? Firstly, thanks to freudanderlust for your view, I deeply agree!
This is a lifestyle platform with so many exchange opportunities for the like minded. JC promotes Kink as a lifestyle and not only a hook up culture. That applies to me. I am open to meeting people (men) but it is not my goal here. If I see someone I like who feels aligned I will engage in conversation. Profle pic and a full bio is key here. I am not keen on ONS and pic exchange/sexting. I am keen to engage with people where there is an obvious connection in interest, creteria and location. But please do not feel discouraged! Women here on JC love to be approached and they seek it because they may not do it themselves for many reasons...So keep going- be trueful, polite, and some good will come out of it!

👏 that is a beautiful response .
Agree 100%
**D3 Man
1 Posts
Guys me I just want too fuck but I ain't paying no dollar to fuck a woman we don't do that. All I want is fuck hard-core sex fuck night n fucking day and see you later *freu2*
****tyG Man
15 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from **D3:
Guys me I just want too fuck but I ain't paying no dollar to fuck a woman we don't do that. All I want is fuck hard-core sex fuck night n fucking day and see you later *freu2*

It is not about paying . It is about there is a place where you can find what you can’t find in normal places . Why not spend some dollars hah
Don’t be stingy to have fun
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.