Let it grow!

*********rial Woman
46 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Let it grow!
The topic of body hair is not an easy one for many people. Especially women’s bodies are under harsh criticism by society, and body hair is not an exception to this. The societal standard is clear - the less hair, the better (except on the head of course!). But that’s far from everybody’s preference!

In our most recent article, Mika challenges readers to question their own preference, and ask themselves whether they actually prefer it, or whether they are simply following a societal standard. Check it out here!

Is your body hair (literally and figuratively) growing on you or would you rather it not exist at all? And is your preference different for your own body than it is for your partner’s?

Let us know what you think!‌ *blume*
**********pussy Man
3 Posts
I think intimate shaving and, in general, hair shaving is a stupidity driven by collective ignorance. The obsession for a hairless body come from a macho vision of women that need to resemble dolls not real women. And the puvic hair removal is even worse! People claim is for hygine and the consequences are the oposite. I am a Biochemist, I spoke to many dematologysts. All agree that puvic shaving increases exponentially the development of skin infections on your sexual organs and brings many skin rashes. If you hair was so dirty we would walk around bald. Yet we don't shave our hair. If you wash your sexual parts everyday, hair is the best protection mother nature gave us against infections and allergens. In the internet world idiocy has grown faster than my hair.
It's time to reclaim the goodness of body hair, using science and that our judgement not being driven by fashions or stetics.
D.
**C Man
12,058 Posts
@**********pussy

..I'm sorry, but the argument that shaving in the intimate area causes skin damage or infections is not true. Several studies prove that it makes no difference at all whether there is hair there or not. On the other hand, the claim that a hairless intimate area is more hygienic has also been refuted. Also, I do not see what the issue should have to do with social conformity. Everyone has his preferences. I, for example, do not like to have hair in my mouth.
**********lower Woman
352 Posts
Quote from **********pussy:
I think intimate shaving and, in general, hair shaving is a stupidity driven by collective ignorance. The obsession for a hairless body come from a macho vision of women that need to resemble dolls not real women. And the puvic hair removal is even worse! People claim is for hygine and the consequences are the oposite. I am a Biochemist, I spoke to many dematologysts. All agree that puvic shaving increases exponentially the development of skin infections on your sexual organs and brings many skin rashes. If you hair was so dirty we would walk around bald. Yet we don't shave our hair. If you wash your sexual parts everyday, hair is the best protection mother nature gave us against infections and allergens. In the internet world idiocy has grown faster than my hair.
It's time to reclaim the goodness of body hair, using science and that our judgement not being driven by fashions or stetics.
D.

So much nonsens :
FACTS:

Not true: Shaving is bad for the skin:
"Some people think that shaving damages the skin, but that is not the case. Only those who suffer from chronic inflammation of the hair follicles or acne run the risk of damaging the skin."

Before shaving you should exfoliate your body:
"Exfoliating removes dead skin cells and softens the hairs, making them easier to shave. Don't scrub directly after shaving

Yes, You can do it every day:
This depends on your skin condition.
But if you don't suffer from irritations or skin conditions, you can do it every day."

For a biochemist talking to soooooo many dermatologist, iám suprised that you don't know the difference between "puvic"and pubic. You are just want to insult as many people as you can by writing that they are idiots

I'am A WOMAN not a macho man and i hate body hair , especially around a cock or pussy, from both a hate getting hair in my mouth. I had my entire pubic area, armpits and lower legs lasered.... Love all that hair gone.

3000 BCE woman shaved there pubic area, legs and arm pits...... And men shaved there faces, and also pubic area with a sharp seashell...... And the did not have internet....
*********life Woman
198 Posts
Sometimes I shave between and sometimes I have a 3 day growth. I actually prefer the feeling on myself at the 3rd day. It’s soft but not long.

As far as what I prefer from others, your body your choice. 💋
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
The choice of the 'hair cut' is everybody's very personal choice! Of course society does dictate certain trends which vary overtime. Nowadays one can see a huge variety - hairless bodies to women showing off hairy armpits- what is done in an empowering kind of way. Good on them!
Myself I am a fan of laser because sharing irritates my skin but I would never dare judge anyone for making other 'styling' choices. *g*
****mo Man
2 Posts
Looking for woman partners for one of the Berlin parties
*********life Woman
198 Posts
Quote from ****mo:
Looking for woman partners for one of the Berlin parties
🙈
****mo Man
2 Posts
Hello, do you want to talk?
*******rks Man
14 Posts
Quote from ****mo:
Hello, do you want to talk?

I want to talk! But will anybody listen?... *nixweiss*

The first time I felt less-than-proud about my chest hair was when I read a comment from a woman saying that she doesn't like hairy chests in men.
Up to that day I honestly thought that a hairy chest made me manly and that this was desirable and a universal truth. Ah, how time flies... *happy*

After being around many women who don't shave, I have to say I don't have a strong opinion about body hair anymore. I used to find it a no-go (in women).
But I've met very attractive women with body hair, which confused me, and changed me.

If I'm only "shopping for a physical partner", I will prefer less hair in the body and more hair on top of the head; But if I'm meeting someone and figuring out as we go, then it doesn't matter.

And I don't like hairless genitals; it looks too "medical" to me. A nice trim once in a while and a rub with the towel so that no hair ends up in the mouth and I'm a happy man *happy* *leck*
**C Man
12,058 Posts
....I don't remember exactly, but it's been well over 40 years that I've been shaving my private parts and also my chest. I even had to go bald for a year 3 years ago because of a stupid lost bet. I'm comfortable with it and the daily care isn't much of a hassle in the shower either. If I ever meet a woman who is into chest hair, I will date her again in 6 months because by then the hair will have grown back....
*******uing Man
38 Posts
I've just written my recommendations for going to a swinger club for guys in Spain, and mentioned this, I was shot down. Hablemos de clubs: Chicos que van a un club swinger por primera vez, consejos..

Both guys and girls, need to trim bits, how far you go it up to you. I can look like a wild goat at times, so for me having a trim here and there, means, that I care. I do really love sucking on a pussy, a bit of hair isn't bad, as long as you can see the goods. I guess I'm going to be shouted at in English now too....????
********sana Woman
2 Posts
I like to be hair-free around the most sensitive parts. I’d disagree with the post that almost anyone can remove hair without worry for their skin. Very much depending on race, skin color, ethnicity, even age. Removing hair can turn into a nightmare of rashes, ingrowns, burns etc.
*********life Woman
198 Posts
Man: I like natural women

Woman: So you like hair on my upper lip?
Man: ew, no
Woman: so you like hair in my armpits?
Man: definitely not
Woman: you like me with one eyebrow?
Man: not that
Woman: you like the hair between my legs?
Man: gosh no
Woman: hair on my legs then?
Man: that’s a hard no
Woman: you like when I let my hair grow in grey?
Man: not that either
Woman: this is my face without makeup - this is what you meant?
Man: also no

Woman: so by “natural” you meant you prefer a hairless from the nose down, colored hair but not too colored, make-up but not too bright, perfectly shaped brows but not too dark, perky boobs that are big but not too big, body that’s fit but not too fit or strong, lips that are full but not too full also I should be ready in 15 minutes including shower?

Man: yeah that
********e082 Man
32 Posts
Körperbehaarung übt auch einen gewissen Reitz aus , bei den einen mehr beim anderen weniger . Ich persönlich mag es sowohl als auch
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.