Thread creator 
Best swingers clubs in berlin?
Will be in berlin from 11th to 14th
**********ycats Couple
11 Posts
Avarus is good
****ry Man
10 Posts
Depends what you are looking for but I highhly recommend insomnia, it's got everything you could hope for in a swingers club and there are different parties every day of the week with diverse and fun themes. Also, there's kit kat but it's a bit less play oriented than insomnia.
Quote from ********elen:
Best swingers clubs in berlin?
Will be in berlin from 11th to 14th

*******itz Man
1 Posts
Insomnia is the best,
KitKat can be great too
******its Couple
45 Posts
How is Insomnia on Sunday?
We might go there after Wasteland KitKat on Saturday.
******its Couple
45 Posts
Can someone explain how the Chocolate session in Avarus works? *g*
****82 Man
6 Posts
Quote from ******its:
Can someone explain how the Chocolate session in Avarus works? :)
I went there one time, the chocolate session is done in a steam room after sauna infusion for two or three times, the room is small , 8 or 10 people max. … full of steam, they give chocolate (in liquid form) which used to put on the skin of each others (mostly on women) … it was fun and new
***nz Man
12 Posts
Insomnia is great but very much depends which night you go as to what type of night it is. Avarus is also good. If you prefer something lower key Moechtegern in Charlottenburg is a friendly bar with some play areas.
*******uing Man
38 Posts
Quote from ****82:
Quote from ******its:
Can someone explain how the Chocolate session in Avarus works? :)
I went there one time, the chocolate session is done in a steam room after sauna infusion for two or three times, the room is small , 8 or 10 people max. … full of steam, they give chocolate (in liquid form) which used to put on the skin of each others (mostly on women) … it was fun and new
OMG sounds really dirty, mmm i'd love to try that *leck*
*****675 Couple
6 Posts
Insomnia and Avarus are perfect choose. *g*
****ar Couple
2 Posts
We can recommend Avarus.

We went a year ago and was really good. The people, the food and it was really clean.

Greetings to @*******972 it was nice to see you play around.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.