Debunked!

*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Debunked!
As sex is still considered a taboo topic in society, communication about it is sparse. And what results of no communication? Exactly: misinformation and assumptions.

In this week’s article we tackled 8 popular myths all around sex, pleasure and contraception, so next time you hear them, you’ll know better. Check it out!

Now to you:
What’s a myth that you believed for way too long? Or one that you’re still unsure of that needs debunking?

Share down below *blume*
*******le13 Couple
1 Posts
My partner only has eyes for me.
Ok 👍 sorry for bothering
****525 Man
1 Posts
Hi all new to this
*********life Woman
201 Posts
Having a vagina and a healthy sex life, I’d have to disagree respectfully with your listing that there is not a vaginal orgasm and a clitoral one.

For instance, clitoral only with light stimulation but repetitive will elicit one type of explosion while clitoral with fingers or other phallus entering has a distinctly different feel during and after orgasm.

Nipple play adds another layer as well. Seems like the nerves in my nipples have quite the connection to the area between my legs.

I agree that jamming something in any hole without clitoral stimulation will only result in the jammer of said appendage cumming or a sister faking the completion to not disappoint or make said jammer angry.

Nobody would argue that there is only one type of cookie and macaroons are so different from chocolate chip. Both bring pleasure while eating but are vastly different to the pallet.

Next you are going to tell me that one time I had an orgasm by anal (without direct clitoral stimulation) that it did not happen. It did. Once. I had orgasmed several times before and this was just an erotic moment for me.
*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
@*********life
Thanks for the insights! All we're trying to say in the article is that it is not the vagina that is causing the orgasm in this case, but still the clitoris. So of course you can have an orgasm from penetration, because the clitoris is being stimulated throught the vaginal walls. Different stimulation (on different parts of the clitoris) can result in orgasms that feel different.
*****i26 Couple
20 Posts
Correct. Every woman is a bit different, but, it all comes down to clitoral stimulation. I did have one woman achieve orgasim through nipple sucking alone, but she was an anomoli. I focuse on licking techniques almost exclusevly. Of course, thrusting techniques are important too, again every woman is different. The trick is timing. Finding what works fast. I give myself the 5 minute challenge. If shes not grabbing the back of your head in 3, you got 2 more minutes to figure it out. The tongue is mightier than the sword! 😎
*********kenga Man
1 Posts
I will love to meet you guys
***05 Woman
1 Posts
Interesting Article!
******568 Man
3 Posts
Hahahaha, I love it. But... My penis can shrink? Come on...
*********o_11
1 Posts
Or it can grow bigger
*******naSk Couple
7 Posts
*hotbum*
*******_23 Couple
43 Posts
Hi hun how are you *freu2*
*******naSk Couple
7 Posts
Fantastic , and you
*******naSk Couple
7 Posts
Quote from ******568:
Hahahaha, I love it. But... My penis can shrink? Come on...
*hotbum*
******568 Man
3 Posts
Hey EkaterinaSK, fantastic... hahahaa... that would transcendantly signify the size the "goes away" with age?
LDS_studio, thanks, that idea makes ist a lot better
******568 Man
3 Posts
Hey EkaterinaSK, fantastic... hahahaa... that would transcendantly signify the size the "goes away" with age?
LDS_studio, thanks, that idea makes ist a lot better
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.