Flirting on Joy vs appreciation

*********nots Woman
212 Posts
A comment and like on a pic is a conversation opener for most people here on JC, however if I receive a like I find it hard to engage beyond A Thank You, and not even that...I mean, I get hundreds of likes on my other socials for my pics and that is satisfying and lovely, but I barely going to engage with everyone who sent me a like on Instagram right? But I would engage more over a personal comment. However it is lovely to be recognised, also quietly *g*
***us Man
628 Posts
Quote from *****lam:
Same with me! I am LINH. When I get a Like I always try to reply with a Thank you. So far same same….But after I sent my Thank you the world starts to burst into trinity :))) some are polite, many are stalking with offers that aren’t nice..Few are respectful and attract me with their comments…. But I believe that’s an amazing copy of real life reactions and thus I love it! We are on Joyclub now for 4 years, the majority of our experience is great! Kisses and Hugs ! LINH

😍😍😍 Lg aus der Nachbarschaft 😈👮‍♂️😉
I appreciate good and extraordinary art and photography. For me, the quality of the artwork is not necessarily related to the person depicted in it. However, if the artist or model reacts to my like, it makes me happy. This is not necessarily the beginning of a deeper relationship, but it is a sign of mutual appreciation. Art and photography are powerful mediums that can evoke emotions and convey messages. They can be used to express one’s creativity, imagination, and vision. Art can be a reflection of society, culture, and history. It can also be a form of escapism, a way to explore new worlds and ideas. Photography can capture moments in time, preserve memories, and tell stories. It can also be used to document social and political issues. Good art and photography can inspire, challenge, and entertain us. They can make us see the world in a different light and appreciate its beauty and complexity.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.