Kinky on Köln but which party?

*****iss Couple
38 Posts
Thread creator 
Kinky on Köln but which party?
Can anybody explain the difference between KINKY / ONE and sEXCLUSIVE ?

Looks pretty familiar if you read the text, one is in a nightclub and looks biggen, other is a more industrial location and smaller.

So tips are welcome
****_00 Man
1 Posts
Auf der Suche nach Menschen, mit denen man Sex haben kann
******bub Man
15 Posts
This is as far as I know:

The current popular Kinky and Sexclusive party organisers in Köln are Nurböse (mostly organised at Helios37) and Kinky Beats (I know their existence and popularity but never been there yet).

Most techno clubs in Ehrenfeld and Nippes area are open to wearing kinky outfits or any form of dance outfits inside the club.

If there’s any information discrepancies, corrections and additional suggestions from the Kölner would be appreciated! ✌️☺️
******ily Woman
80 Posts
Quote from ****_00:

@*****iss
Please remove this post due to inappropriately comments in no association towards your thread.

TiA.
******ily Woman
80 Posts
Quote from ******bub:

The current popular Kinky and Sexclusive party organisers in Köln are Nurböse (mostly organised at Helios37) and Kinky Beats (I know their existence and popularity but never been there yet).

Most techno clubs in Ehrenfeld and Nippes area are open to wearing kinky outfits or any form of dance outfits inside the club.

If there’s any information discrepancies, corrections and additional suggestions from the Kölner would be appreciated! ✌️☺️

I agree with you and sometimes checking in and looking around can also open new doors. Have fun partying 😉
*****iss Couple
38 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ******ily:
Quote from ******bub:

I agree with you and sometimes checking in and looking around can also open new doors. Have fun partying 😉

Not sure how to delete the dude his post, we went to kinky one on friday and had really a good time.

Thank you for your response
******ily Woman
80 Posts
Quote from ****_00:

You have a CM.
We ask you kindly to delete the post as its in no connection towards the subject of the thread.
Also we like to add that there are enough groups where you can post your dates.

Theres no need for arguing or a reply.

TiA & kind regards
White Lily 🌸
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.