Hello fellow US travelers!

********2021 Woman
1 Posts
Thread creator 
Hello fellow US travelers!
Frequently traveling to differents parts of the US, I'd be interested if there's a US section within Joy Club, to find fellow swingers for events there?

Yes I've been trying different US swinger platforms and sites over the past 12+ months - none seem as effective though as Joy Club in Germany, so if you're an international swinger, too, let's be in touch.
*********life Woman
198 Posts
I used to live in Miami and there are many kinky and swinger events there depending on what your tastes are. Some Ft Lauderdale area and West Palm.

There used to be a swingers hotel in Ft. Lauderdale pre-Covid. Not sure if it made it. Had a roof-top pool.
Same in Seattle. Not sure what survived the pandemic but the clubs exist.
No comprehensive website/app like Joy Club that I know of though.
No description given.
*******eCpl
1 Posts
A couple from Club Sapphire in Seattle discovered Joy Club when traveling to Germany. We're delighted to share information about our club here, and hope that other US clubs and events follow suit! It's a wonderful site. SDC is a similar site for US options, though with differences of course. Happy connecting!
*********rlust Couple
312 Posts
@ SapphireCpl
Quote from *******eCpl:
A couple from Club Sapphire in Seattle discovered Joy Club when traveling to Germany. We're delighted to share information about our club here, and hope that other US clubs and events follow suit! It's a wonderful site. SDC is a similar site for US options, though with differences of course. Happy connecting!

Ha, Well thank you for this information . We moved here ( to the Seattle area) from Germany via Maryland last year and found things to be much more underground in the US in general, and this, especially so in WA. Everything here depends on signing into a private member organization with a lot more scrutiny on admission. Additionally, many clubs, to include the Sapphire, will not serve alcohol or allow you to bring your own. To me this type of restrictive parental control feel is a total turn-off but you might enjoy it. Whatever you do though, beware that the culture here is different and do your research.
For this SDC is the best site I have seen in the US, but found it to be less straight forward and informative than joy.
*******ones Man
5 Posts
Wow I'm up for anything
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.