Milano, visit

****82 Couple
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Milano, visit
Hi,
Heading to Milano for a few days soon and we would very much appreciate tips on the best club(-s) and where to go, from those familiar with the city and scene. So whats defined as ”best” then…well crowded and crowd somewhere near our age are two aspects on the positive side. Wheather its a nightclub/bar/spa/”traditional” club feeling to it doesnt matter that much.

Tried my best at Google and found some clubs but its hard to gain very much info from those websites, a few seemed like you needed to be a member in advance of the visit for example…

Anyone?
All tips would be helpful😊
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
Interesting, I am going there next month. Would be useful to know as well if people have recommendations
*****vak Man
2 Posts
Botox you need to try. Is fine club
*********0224 Man
1 Posts
Hi
********Paul Couple
4 Posts
Definitely you should try Harem Club in Milan *g* it is not in the city but a bit further away but if you have a car it is the best place you can find there! *g*
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
I just drove past Milano today on the way back home to Sassari, Sardinia… Italy is very catholic, and I have not found any easy connections for clubs… Locals are very helpful, but it is not a subject that is easily brought up. I think once you find an in, then it will lead to more options. I have yet to find anything in Sardinia… It’s more underground than Berlin.
****82 Couple
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Thank you so much for the inputs! We have a car so Harem should get a visit😊
Close to our hotel are the clubs Capriccio, La Divina and Obidis where we read somewhere that at least Capriccio could be worth a visit. Anyone got input regarding that or the other ones?
In Milan on 9th Nov. Any tips recommended!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.